Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Love isn't in the air, but it's in the cabinet.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
The article doesn't say they're MPs does it? Just that neither are in the cabinet and it could have serious political implications for Dave.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Widdicombe sitting on Boris' face.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Widdicombe sitting on Boris' face.

Strangely I saw her being filmed having a coffee outside a bistro in Warren Street a few weeks back.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There's plenty of people who would be serious. Prominent Euro MPs, a London mayor, council leaders.

but how would any such person be consistant with the headline "...will blow political agenda out of the water"? im thinking there may be less to this than headline writers want there to be. maybe Levenson related and they want to rock the boat to mke it take on water?

Stumpy Tim

So I preface this by saying I know absolutely nothing and these are just two examples that could cause huge political upheaval:

1. Boris & SamCam would split the Tories in two
2. Andy Coulson & Rebecca Brooke's would raise big questions about Cameron's decision to bring Coulson into government

Just to reaffirm, these are not rumours - they are examples that could cause issues for Cameron

dave_battle

Jun 2, 2013
So I preface this by saying I know absolutely nothing and these are just two examples that could cause huge political upheaval:

1. Boris & SamCam would split the Tories in two
2. Andy Coulson & Rebecca Brooke's would raise big questions about Cameron's decision to bring Coulson into government

Just to reaffirm, these are not rumours - they are examples that could cause issues for Cameron

Guido Fawkes blog has given the relevant image from the front page of the mail the filename acrb. Coincidence?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Mine's in the bedside cabinet.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I fail to see how rumours of any MPs having an affair would possibly shock or surprise us in this day & age.

After the Major & Currie revelations, then nothing is left to amaze us (unless it was Widdecombe & anyone else). Most MPs are so dull & anonymous, we'd neither notice nor care if they all engaged in a giant wife swapping ring.

It's probably a couple of boring backbenchers that the Mail is desperate to build up into a scandal in order to shift more copies of their rag.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Labour MP Chris Bryant suggesting on Twitter this will sink Cameron whoever it is.

my thoughts are theres alot of people that want it to, but its simply not that serious. it will just consume "westminster village" and newspaper column inches when really it doesnt matter that much. the seriousness is the distraction cause rather then the issue itself.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
my thoughts are theres alot of people that want it to, but its simply not that serious. it will just consume "westminster village" and newspaper column inches when really it doesnt matter that much. the seriousness is the distraction cause rather then the issue itself.

So you know for a fact who is involved then?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I will rejoice on the day such tittle tattle means jack shit to the British electorate. It would be hugely depressing if Cameron was sunk because of this.

Seriously, the only time it should ever matter is if you're a party stupid enough to campaign as "the party of family values" or some such drivel. These days, none of them are daft enough to do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here