Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Louis Theroux tonight

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Barrel of Fun said:
Number of Americans who have entered hell as result of this bloody takeover of Babylon:

WBC Prays for it to be 3,169,000!!!

Will there be room for me when my time comes? Can't envisge I will be going 'upstairs' so looks like I'll be squeezed in next to alot of Americans, spending eternity watching Grid Iron. Hell indeed! :ohmy: :down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pablo said:
this is great tv! i have tried to get into all of their sites but keep getting timed out

Hilarious, marvellous entertainment - total nutters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Icy Gull said:
Bigoted thick morons :angry:

Only in the USA though.............

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brilliant - A big song and dance as the young biy proclaims he has written some of his own rules that he believes to prove that he is not some little propoganda tool for the mother, then asks her what she meant by 'Don't act like a snake'! :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Barrel of Fun said:
Just tried to access their website that is printed on their t-shirt.

I missed out the 's' after 'sign' by mistake and got some some adverts. :lol:

likely story :lolol:

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Bugger i missed it, read about it earlier in the week. Apparently a TV journalist did a documentary about them a few years back and then went back to live with them!!! - is this repeated?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tazman said:
Bugger i missed it, read about it earlier in the week. Apparently a TV journalist did a documentary about them a few years back and then went back to live with them!!! - is this repeated?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/noise/?id=louis_theroux

There is a podcast, but I have no idea what they actually are. I am sure it will be repeated on BBC3 or similar soon.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Louis is brilliant, without saying a great deal he manages to get people to dig their own graves and show themselves and their principles for what they really are.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I watched a few clips on the beeb website this afternoon, they have probably been removed by now, but the programme will probably be repeated at some stage.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How is it being a wanker to expose organisations like religious cults/right wing groups/Ku Klux Klan for what they really are, groups of people with views considered odd by the majority, living on the margins and brainwashing their children.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
They are in an intriguing situation. With most 'cults' you are not allowed normal access to the outside world, shops, school etc, but this 'Grampa' has seemingly created a brainwashed, cult religion yet still allowing his children to talk sane people.

I would have thought the adults in the group could be held accountable for child abuse. Particularly putting them at risk on demo's as was seen in the documentary.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
America really does have more than its fair share of f***ed up people.

I can imagine how most people on here would react if they attended a relatives funeral only to find these loonies with their highly offensive slogans.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a wierd family.

The grandad thought he was being really smart with his short answers to LT but came over as a total :tosser:

And who get's hurt? The 7 year old kid who doesn't even know what a fag is!! :angry:

One good thing though. None of the children ever look likely to marry and they're certainly not likely to go in for incest so the entire 'church' should die out in a few years time, probably when the old duffer gets the big one up his shitter.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'd love to see their church getting picketed. Imagine the fun you could have with those placards.

"Gramps drops anchor in poo bay" :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here