Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Losing Macalister & Caicedo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The big clue is he is under 30 and so would be extremely unlikely to spend a second on Facebook. It is for old people these days.

His first port of call is more likely to be Instagram same as "he" did in January.
Oh yeh insta and Twitter wasn’t it? Nothing on there so we’re assuming that is fake on FB right…?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh yeh insta and Twitter wasn’t it? Nothing on there so we’re assuming that is fake on FB right…?
This is a screen shot from Facebook of his account, which he posts on a couple of times a year

Attachments

• IMG_0291.png
    IMG_0291.png
    4 MB · Views: 74

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Apparently Arsenal now preparing bids for Caicedo and Rice.
They’ll be some team next year if they land them both.
No way are they going to get both. That would cost them best part of £200m.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I hate these transfers windows, it brings out every muppet. The relentless Eeyores gorging themselves with doom and gloom, posting every piece of BS they can find, gloating in some sort of orgiastic frenzy every time a player is sold, trying to use it as proof that we are about to sell every great player we have. I know it is a very vocal minority on here but I wish they would all give it a rest. No one outside of Bloom Towers has any idea of what is really going on and that Romano twerp is not as all knowing as his sycophants would have us believe. If I wanted to hear his shite I would go follow him on twatter but I don't so I haven't so stop plastering his irritating drizzle on every frikin thread.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I hate these transfers windows, it brings out every muppet. The relentless Eeyores gorging themselves with doom and gloom, posting every piece of BS they can find, gloating in some sort of orgiastic frenzy every time a player is sold, trying to use it as proof that we are about to sell every great player we have. I know it is a very vocal minority on here but I wish they would all give it a rest. No one outside of Bloom Towers has any idea of what is really going on and that Romano twerp is not as all knowing as his sycophants would have us believe. If I wanted to hear his shite I would go follow him on twatter but I don't so I haven't so stop plastering his irritating drizzle on every frikin thread.
Very much this, which is why I tend to try and shut down and avoid all such talk until the season is a week or so away.

And with that, I’m out of here. Summer holidays beckon and I’m shutting down all Interwebbery. I shall probably pop in to check out how the 500,000 count is going and pick up some obscure musical nuggets from the @Harry Wilson's tackle catalogue but other than that, I’m done until August.

Bye-eeee!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It was common knowledge ages ago Macalister was signing for Liverpool in the summer despite Naylor trying his best to be on top of things.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Arsenal bid coming it today?
If he’s going to go get it done early so we can move on with players that actually want to play for the club.
Unfortunately all these players think about is how many more thousands a week they can earn. Two young players couldn’t give us another season in Europe after they played apart to achieve it and legendary player threads appear for them, not for me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not as the Caicedo replacement though.
Seems pointless in signing a defensive midfielder if they can’t perform Moises’ role for us. We need someone like Lavia who is quick, strong, dynamic and good in the tackle. Not sure Lopez is that man.

Currently, Gilmour & Groß will surely start for us. Against Luton, that’ll be fine. Against a top 6, we’ll need better defensive cover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here