Lord Bracknell - A Health Bulletin!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
We have never met (I don't think) but as others have said, you are one of the good guy's. All in our house wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Dammit Ed, almost forgot: SOTC! :thumbsup:

ps The 'C' in the above doesn't relate to a certain club you were daft enough to support. :wink:

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
As others have said, we have never met and I don't suppose we ever will. But for me and countless others you are very much part of the Seagulls and I know that without your help, support and leadership this club would be in a very different place right now.

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do and please get well soon.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Get well soon. Best of luck with the treatment. Apparently positive thinking is important so avoid the Sussex CCC threads for a while...

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Wishing you all the best Lord B, only know you through here, but your definitely one of the good guys. Stay strong, best of luck to you and your obviously very caring wife, from Pete & Kirsty

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
All the best Lord B. Looking forward to seeing your big ugly beardy mug in the Star or wherever pre match next season.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Blimey! Quite a bit of news there.

Didn't know you were getting hitched. Congratulations on that.

Regards the cancer, so sorry to hear the news but very best of luck with the chemo, Lord B.

Sure you'll be fine.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Good luck to you both and just as a form of encouragement to you I was diagnosed with Mouth Cancer in 1995 and told either pack up smoking and drinking straight spirits or to not book a holiday as I would loose the deposit. I did pack up and then had an operation and radio therapy and am still here 18 years later babbling on so living proof that the big C can be cured .

Great post, and yes, best wishes to both LB's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here