Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell - A Health Bulletin!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Cancer? Lord B can beat that no problem.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Congratulations on your wedding and all the very best to both of you. Cancer can be beaten so it's good that Lord B is argumentative and bolshy to fight this horrible illness.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Best wishes Lord B , hope everything goes well for you . Congratulations on your wedding to Lady B

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Firstly, can I thank everyone who sent such kind messages of congratulation when we recently got married. It was brilliant to see some of you at our "Big Fat Wedding Night Down at The Dorset" too and thanks for the brilliant presents and cards.

Some of you know that Lord B hasn't been well lately and we both think it'd be helpful to say what's what in this respect. Recently he was diagnosed with bowel cancer and he will be starting a course of chemotherapy in the next week or so. Conveniently, most of this treatment is outside the football season!

Right now he gets a bit tired and of course, having chemo isn't going to be a total breeze but for all that, he's feeling very cheerful and optimistic. He's still at work at most definitely doesn't want to be viewed as some sort of Brave Victim. He's just Lord B. Argumentative and bolshy as ever!

Feel to get in touch though. He's very happy to talk about his condition.

Roz
(Who really IS Lady Bracknell now and has a certificate to prove it!)

Hope it all goes well . We'll be thinking of you both.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Blimey. I know the big C can hit anybody, but it's still a shock when it happens to somebody you know.

My step-daughter had cancer that spread to brain, kidneys and womb, BUT she is fighting fit now.

It CAN be beaten, it WILL be beaten.

Best of luck Ed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get well soon Lord B. I remember the day you destroyed Anne De Vecchi and LDC so keep that figthing spirit going forward. You are a warrior.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here