Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lopez and bruno

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Could argue the same after one good performance ?

Both had played very poorly for a number of games, and yesterday was the first glimpse either player have really shown of their past form.

I said after a couple of poor/good games. My point stands. People ridiculously over react on here and then use the excuse, I pay for a ticket so I can say what I want. I think it is fair enough to point how stupid their over reaction was when they have a good game. If people spend their time on here moaning, I have no sympathy.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I said after a couple of poor/good games. My point stands. People ridiculously over react on here and then use the excuse, I pay for a ticket so I can say what I want. I think it is fair enough to point how stupid their over reaction was when they have a good game. If people spend their time on here moaning, I have no sympathy.

So by that end if they both play poorly next week this thread can be bounced quite rightfully by them again to show how people judged them after one good game ?

In my opinion both reasons are ridiculous, the thread slagging them off after a few games wasn't necessary but equally bouncing it after one good performance to show 'you were wrong' is equally as stupid.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
So by that end if they both play poorly next week this thread can be bounced quite rightfully by them again to show how people judged them after one good game ?

In my opinion both reasons are ridiculous, the thread slagging them off after a few games wasn't necessary but equally bouncing it after one good performance to show 'you were wrong' is equally as stupid.

Not really because the thread was started to criticise players. Having said that, I'm sure there will be idiots slagging players off again next week if we lose. A lot of people have very strange ideas of the meaning of the word "support".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here