Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lopez and bruno

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They are both big time vile night club drunks.After the Bolton game TK tweet was in the Argus on the monday."See you all in town,let the party start." I saw them that night in town off their faces yet again.That vile thing Dunk always the ring leader again.His really made things better for poor old Bristol city lol,now bottom of the league.

It was bad enough when you posted this rubbish on the Argus website. On the ignore list you go.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Confidence for Dave,surely. Wish he'd find it.
Think Bruno may be a lost cause (prove me wrong)

ah that old chesnut "confidence" the fact this phrase has only been in circulation in footballing matters for what say 7 years at the most? should tell you thats bollocks ! what would it have been before the phrase was used ...."hes rubbish "possibly?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Have to agree they were both terrible today. I was kind of hoping no one would pass to Lopez ten mins after he came on because he just lost the ball every single time.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Feb 3, 2013
How can people forget how good fave was last season, and remember how he he started last season, poorly. Never rated Bruno but save will come good if he played in the middle connecting the play from the holding midfielder to the attacking midfielder

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Neither of them able to pass now. Bruno can't defend and just tries to be flash. It is a big worry - they are both really good players which makes it worse that they are playing badly

Yep that was a shit cross for Jfc to run onto which led to the goal.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Don't get the point of bouncing this. Fair play to both of them for turning it round but you can't hide the fact they were both awful earlier in the season.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
They are both big time vile night club drunks.After the Bolton game TK tweet was in the Argus on the monday."See you all in town,let the party start." I saw them that night in town off their faces yet again.That vile thing Dunk always the ring leader again.His really made things better for poor old Bristol city lol,now bottom of the league.

I know he's banned and all that but I've heard plenty of things about Dunk out in town, none of them particularly flattering.

Dec 29, 2011

"Think Bruno may be a lost cause (prove me wrong)"

You can hardly facepalm someone, when you said something along the same lines. This thread was perfectly valid (if not a little harsh on Lopez). Bruno has been awful since last season, and Lopez is struggling to find form. I think you're just looking to stir things up by bouncing old posts after we've won a few games.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Neither good enough. They weren't much better last year! Both live off a couple of decent games last year!

Yes that's right, Dave is living off the seven goals he scored last season where he played, right back, right midfield and right wing. Think he had as many assists. didn't miss a penalty and scored 'that goal' against Palace. Has scored half as many goals as Barnes this season, has played in the three wins in row and is a fantastic player. Yes, there is something missing from him this season, but we are winning with him in the team, not sure why you made your statement.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yes that's right, Dave is living off the seven goals he scored last season where he played, right back, right midfield and right wing. Think he had as many assists. didn't miss a penalty and scored 'that goal' against Palace. Has scored half as many goals as Barnes this season, has played in the three wins in row and is a fantastic player. Yes, there is something missing from him this season, but we are winning with him in the team, not sure why you made your statement.

Sorry fella, IMHO Lopez is not good enough, you carry on thinking he is fantastic though!:thumbsup:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Is there any point in bouncing an old thread because they both played better yesterday.

Bruno had an awful start to the game and only actually started playing well once he was booked, second half he was back to the August 2012 Bruno. Lopez played his best game this season yesterday as well.

This aside when the original post happened last month they really were both dire.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Is there any point in bouncing an old thread because they both played better yesterday.

Bruno had an awful start to the game and only actually started playing well once he was booked, second half he was back to the August 2012 Bruno. Lopez played his best game this season yesterday as well.

This aside when the original post happened last month they really were both dire.

I think the point is to show the ridiculous reactions people make to a couple of poor/good performances from the team/players.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I think the point is to show the ridiculous reactions people make to a couple of poor/good performances from the team/players.

Could argue the same after one good performance ?

Both had played very poorly for a number of games, and yesterday was the first glimpse either player have really shown of their past form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here