Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Guy who was shot, isnt being reported as dead yet. Anyone who watched the video, the copper looks down his sights, im sure it was a shot to wound, somewhere in the shoulder. However it would suprise me that the attacker didnt have a bullet put through his head.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The poor Cop who took the shot won’t be going home after his shift tonight [emoji29]

Yes, but he will eventually go home instead of to the morgue in bits.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The Guy who was shot, isnt being reported as dead yet. Anyone who watched the video, the copper looks down his sights, im sure it was a shot to wound, somewhere in the shoulder. However it would suprise me that the attacker didnt have a bullet put through his head.

I believe firearms officers are trained to target the centre of mass, as the head is a smaller area to aim for; and headshots are more liekly to trigger reflex reactions that may lead to any device being detonated.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I believe firearms officers are trained to target the centre of mass, as the head is a smaller area to aim for; and headshots are more liekly to trigger reflex reactions that may lead to any device being detonated.

And hitting the torso, makes a stray shot hitting an innocent bystander, far more unlikely.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
They'll be a very long NSC binfest on this at some point in the future, fuelled by a dogged shite stirrer or two, implicitly slagging off our security services a being too harsh in the moment against the poor terrorist.

We could move that thread to the 1 million response thread.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He'll get a full pardon if Corbyn gets into office (shit stirring :whistle:).

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He'll get a full pardon if Corbyn gets into office (shit stirring :whistle:).

question-when-stirring-up-some-shit-do-you-start-in-46740782.png

1.PNG

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Fortunate that this attack was mid afternoon rather than around 5pm when London Bridge would have been busy with commuters rushing to get home.

Met Police Statement coming shortly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here