Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m assuming he must of had a trigger and vest to bring the cop onto to tap him?

LBC's been brilliant on this, still is now. They've had genuine eyewitnesses on and security experts.

They're all saying that as the public were tugged away, the (still aggressive) aggressor lifted an arm that could've indicated he had or was pretending to have a viable device. The police training is to eliminate the protagonist in those circumstances.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
What's the lorry got to do with it

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

tine.jpg

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Lorry could have had nothing to do with it. Maybe the driver panicked and slammed his breaks on and passers by in the general melee thought it was part of the incident and it was reported as such.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Could’ve detonated a suicide bomb so good decision.

And those members of the public who rushed him should all get medals.

Police who made decision are heros. Police officer who shot the suspect should be honoured.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Lorry could have had nothing to do with it. Maybe the driver panicked and slammed his breaks on and passers by in the general melee thought it was part of the incident and it was reported as such.

I would suggest he was possibly as a result of a police request told to go across several lanes, to prevent another vehicle driving down that should not.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
They're all saying that as the public were tugged away, the (still aggressive) aggressor lifted an arm that could've indicated he had or was pretending to have a viable device. The police training is to eliminate the protagonist in those circumstances.

I would think this was the case, and who knows wires may have been visible to those close to the person, and the police are told like you say close the situation down, shooting someone in the legs would not stop someone flicking or pressing a switch/detonator even if it is not real, you can not take that risk.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
LBC's been brilliant on this, still is now. They've had genuine eyewitnesses on and security experts.

The poor Cop who took the shot won’t be going home after his shift tonight [emoji29]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here