Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
To be honest I doubt I will post on here much now - I won't flounce as many have done in the past as that is not really my style - In life I normally deal with things head on and I treat people how I would expect to be treated - on here its very much different.

On here whilst there are some great people, there are also some not so nice people, so when you have hundreds of these bottom feeding illiterate retards all contributing to a mind numbing topic its no surprise really that you get a situation like this occurring.

If I have used the word LOL hun or done a few xx here and there and its pissed you off, or anyone else off, then I am sorry.

Thanks for all the pm's making sure I was ok and offering advice thanks, you know who you all are! xxx

To everyone else - go f*** yourselves! xxxx LOL

I wonder how long I'll be able to bathe in the irony of LG calling people who DON'T like her "bottom feeding". Jesus f***ing Christ.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is that two flounces in one thread? LOLlipops

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
lol.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To be honest I doubt I will post on here much now - I won't flounce as many have done in the past as that is not really my style - In life I normally deal with things head on and I treat people how I would expect to be treated - on here its very much different.

On here whilst there are some great people, there are also some not so nice people, so when you have hundreds of these bottom feeding illiterate retards all contributing to a mind numbing topic its no surprise really that you get a situation like this occurring.

If I have used the word LOL hun or done a few xx here and there and its pissed you off, or anyone else off, then I am sorry.

Thanks for all the pm's making sure I was ok and offering advice thanks, you know who you all are! xxx

I'm genuinely interested - exactly what bad stuff has happened, particularly directed at you. Can you please list the items, one by one, as I'm completely flummoxed.

From what I can recall, one single person suggested, humorously that you should be banned. And that was that.

The sense of community on NSC has always been important and is, I believe, a large part of why the site continues to be as successful as it is. There will be some bad sorts, but they are few and far between and usually don't last too long. Other than that there is a good mix of sharp humour and sarcasm - all generally with good intent. If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably shouldn't be using any messageboards, let alone NSC.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm genuinely interested - exactly what bad stuff has happened, particularly directed at you. Can you please list the items, one by one, as I'm completely flummoxed.

From what I can recall, one single person suggested, humorously that you should be banned. And that was that.

The sense of community on NSC has always been important and is, I believe, a large part of why the site continues to be as successful as it is. There will be some bad sorts, but they are few and far between and usually don't last too long. Other than that there is a good mix of sharp humour and sarcasm - all generally with good intent. If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably shouldn't be using any messageboards, let alone NSC.

Firstly I didn't tant. That comment by Husty or what ever his name is sparked a thread being started up by someone else - not me!! I didn't even know it had been started and as soon as I was aware it had I asked for it to be closed!!

I will pm you rather than do it on the forum - if you want -

I am a big believer in forum community spirit myself, but I fail to see what purpose this thread of over 30 pages and 569 odd posts has brought to NSC.

Firstly I didn't tant. That comment by Husty or what ever his name is sparked a thread being started up by someone else - not me!! I didn't even know it had been started and as soon as I was aware it had I asked for it to be closed!!

I will pm you rather than do it on the forum - if you want -

I am a big believer in forum community spirit myself, but I fail to see what purpose this thread of over 30 pages and 569 odd posts has brought to NSC.

It's made me LOL, a lot.

lolxlolxlol

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
but I fail to see what purpose this thread of over 30 pages and 569 odd posts has brought to NSC.

If it brings the end of the over use of the word "lol" then it is a good thing and has given the many readers of this site better viewing pleasure :moo:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
so when you have hundreds of these bottom feeding illiterate retards all contributing to a mind numbing topic its no surprise really that you get a situation like this occurring.

That's a pretty harsh statement and as someone who didn't send a PM - more than offensive. For the record I've knowingly been called and/or never considered myself a bottom feeding illiterate retard but I did contribute to the thread ... in what I thought to be an inoffensive way

I was getting tired of the happy clappy, self help and self congratulating stuff of which you were a part although not necessarily the architect, but kept my mouth shut, I assumed I was in a large minority but it seems perhaps not. So although Husty went OTT maybe he was likely only saying what many thought, and to see all the 'lickers' running to defend, (perhaps not of your making but not sure you stopped them) only added fuel to the fire.

Oh and putting LOL after any sort of statement doesn't abdicate you from its obvious intent

That's all

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
That's a pretty harsh statement and as someone who didn't send a PM - more than offensive. For the record I've knowingly been called and/or never considered myself a bottom feeding illiterate retard but I did contribute to the thread ... in what I thought to be an inoffensive way

I was getting tired of the happy clappy, self help and self congratulating stuff of which you were a part although not necessarily the architect, but kept my mouth shut, I assumed I was in a large minority but it seems perhaps not. So although Husty went OTT maybe he was likely only saying what many thought, and to see all the 'lickers' running to defend, (perhaps not of your making but not sure you stopped them) only added fuel to the fire.

Oh and putting LOL after any sort of statement doesn't abdicate you from its obvious intent

That's all

I did try and stop it - ask Hitony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here