The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
cup-of-lol.gif

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Not going to read through the last few pages. Anything good been going on. LG stopped her tantrum yet?

To be fair to @ladygull, i don't think she had that much of a tantrum x I think it was more her arse lickers like [MENTION=25154]martyn20[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] getting offended on her behalf.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
To be fair to @ladygull, i don't think she had that much of a tantrum x I think it was more her arse lickers like [MENTION=25154]martyn20[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] getting offended on her behalf.

..... which (seemingly) provoked [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] into a reaction which led to him being banned. He might not be everyone's cup of tea but I quite enjoyed his direct and challenging approach, he has a view and couldn't give a toss if he was the only one

Poor adjudication IMO - NSC will be a worse place without a few characters, and I never found him offensive unlike that PSB twat

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
..... which (seemingly) provoked [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] into a reaction which led to him being banned. He might not be everyone's cup of tea but I quite enjoyed his direct and challenging approach, he has a view and couldn't give a toss if he was the only one

Poor adjudication IMO - NSC will be a worse place without a few characters, and I never found him offensive unlike that PSB twat
On the face of it, I agree. If he has been banned, can somebody please put a reason in moderating decisions because he really didn't say anything very offensive did he?
Presumably he picked up a 3 day ban for the accumulation of minor infractions?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This thread has completely transformed my opinion of "LOL"

I now LOVE it and will be using it all the time on here, though in a thoroughly self-aware postmodern sense. Every time I use it I'll be reminded of this perfect maelstrom of flouncing, misunderstanding and total idiocy.

And I'm still LOLing at "Archbishop of Banterbury"

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Right oh. So, no curry night, im not coming on here and going to be on FB........... The list goes on.

To be honest I didn't much feel like organising it after I had read the stuff I read. Yeah I went over to FB for a bit - not sure what else I did though but I am sure you will tell me

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
To be honest I didn't much feel like organising it after I had read the stuff I read. Yeah I went over to FB for a bit - not sure what else I did though but I am sure you will tell me

No,no. Just came across that way. I hope you enjoy NSC. Seem quite bitter now when really nothing that bad was said.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I must say having come back to the site yesterday I do find this thread very VERY amusing! :moo:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
No,no. Just came across that way. I hope you enjoy NSC. Seem quite bitter now when really nothing that bad was said.

To be honest I doubt I will post on here much now - I won't flounce as many have done in the past as that is not really my style - In life I normally deal with things head on and I treat people how I would expect to be treated - on here its very much different.

On here whilst there are some great people, there are also some not so nice people, so when you have hundreds of these bottom feeding illiterate retards all contributing to a mind numbing topic its no surprise really that you get a situation like this occurring.

If I have used the word LOL hun or done a few xx here and there and its pissed you off, or anyone else off, then I am sorry.

Thanks for all the pm's making sure I was ok and offering advice thanks, you know who you all are! xxx

To everyone else - go f*** yourselves! xxxx LOL

To be honest I doubt I will post on here much now - I won't flounce as many have done in the past as that is not really my style - In life I normally deal with things head on and I treat people how I would expect to be treated - on here its very much different.

On here whilst there are some great people, there are also some not so nice people, so when you have hundreds of these bottom feeding illiterate retards all contributing to a mind numbing topic its no surprise really that you get a situation like this occurring.

If I have used the word LOL hun or done a few xx here and there and its pissed you off, or anyone else off, then I am sorry.

Thanks for all the pm's making sure I was ok and offering advice thanks, you know who you all are! xxx

To everyone else - go f*** yourselves! xxxx LOL

Everyone else?

So I don't send a p.m and I can go f*** myself, cheers for that.

xxx

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Everyone else?

So I don't send a p.m and I can go f*** myself, cheers for that.

xxx

You're welcome in team c/r

It was nice of you to warm my seat for me! lolol xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here