Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I went to Chessington on Saturday and this absolutely massive fat arsed woman walked past wearing a black hoodie with the letters LMFAO printed on the front.

A walking definition of irony, if ever I saw one.

lol ;) although it could be the group.

Dec 29, 2011
I like LOL, it serves a useful purpose. Words fail me why people would put 'xx' (kisses) after a post or, even worse, throughout the sentence. E.g.;

I had a good time thanks x hopefully see you again soon for the same xx say hi to Jamie for me xxx

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I like LOL, it serves a useful purpose. Words fail me why people would put 'xx' (kisses) after a post or, even worse, throughout the sentence. E.g.;

I had a good time thanks x hopefully see you again soon for the same xx say hi to Jamie for me xxx

ab x so x lute x ly x

lol

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
gold? anyone?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Er...no. Not funny. Shit joke, bad taste.

I'm offended, I went to primary school with a Jewish kid and I can assure you that their was no lol'ing during the holocaust, apart from like evil Lol'ing from the Germans but that doesn't count as proper Lol'ing.

Dec 29, 2011
I'm offended, I went to primary school with a Jewish kid and I can assure you that their was no lol'ing during the holocaust, apart from like evil Lol'ing from the Germans but that doesn't count as proper Lol'ing.

I don't think it's that offensive. LOLOcaust might be construed as "he's laughing at the holocaust" which is offensive, however LOLOcaust in the sense that LOL is getting wiped out from NSC is less offensive.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
LOLogate?

big_hug.gif

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
since Bozza's main point is people LOL whne they arent really, should there be a new acronym to reflect when you dont laugh but are amused? ie IMA (i'm mildly amused) or RAS (raises a smirk)? better if they can be vocalised.

theres plenty of scope here to branch out from the tired old LOLing

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
since Bozza's main point is people LOL whne they arent really, should there be a new acronym to reflect when you dont laugh but are amused? ie IMA (i'm mildly amused) or RAS (raises a smirk)? better if they can be vocalised.

NIA (nodding in agreement)

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

Even with these in place i can't see it stopping the DRAMA (Dumb Retards Asking for More Attention).

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
[MENTION=25154]martyn20[/MENTION] do you not think 20 odd posts per day is a bit odd? Just asking like.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Not going to read through the last few pages. Anything good been going on. LG stopped her tantrum yet?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Think we all need to calm down with a cuppa
429356_10151362775665035_116499199_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here