Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Basically seems like a load of wet blankets, who never recieved enough hugs as a child and then later failed with woman later in life have all started brown nosing LG.

If I was her I would tell them to do one, but I am not and she seems like a nice person.

I'm all for an open forum, but seriously the last few weeks it has been like a help forum for complete stains, who cant manage to shit without getting someone to wipe it for them. back to threads about the worlds hardest animals, luzzing things and all things that make NSC great not just, peoples personal shit.

True dat. True dat.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am not going to quote any posts, but will answer a few recent discussions on this thread.

Firstly, to discuss openly in a thread about bannings is off limits, you will NOT get any answers on a thread, if you are the reciever of an infraction the mod implementing the infraction wil happily discuss it with you.

Secondly, Yes it was me that explained about infractions and how they work, for a reminder, 3 infractions will give an automatic ban (minimum 3 days)

Thirdly, I am going to propose to SegullinExile!! his recent comment is so true, "To put it simply bud. If you don't react, it will disappear. Continue to react, and it will get worse. Thats the way it is on public forums"

Fourthly, Please don't discuss other peoples bans, its just not on and will result in absolutly nothing, no mileage, no way forward, no nuffink!!

Fifthly, who posted a pic of the league table??? as its caused a man to go to bed early!!! and he has to admit to doing this : Yes, yes it is. Time to put it to bed me thinks. I'm off to knock one out over the league table now....

Sixthly: I am probably the nicest moderator you will NEVER meet :)`

Seventhly, how do you spell eighthly???

I love you all, please play nicely and try and enjoy NSC for what it is, probably the best Forum you will cum across (except SeagullinExile!!) seriously, it is like a pub with no beer, and in many ways it is like real life, there are some you like, some you dont, some you agree with, some you dont, if you dont agree, debate by all means, abuse people and we will give infractions if we see it / its reported and justified, but remember one main thing where it differs to real life.......Your computer DOES have an OFF button, real life doesnt, well unless your numbers up!!!

I will always try and help anyone if i can, even if we have had a few fall outs along the way (ask Looney!!) but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enjoy NSC, thats all any of us want.....

Thank you for taking the time to read it, if there are any spelling / grammer mistakes, please feel free to highlight them, and by way of thanks i will impose at least a life ban!!

Now all calm down and have some fun :wave: .................................... Hmmm now where is seagullinExile???

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill
I am not going to quote any posts, but will answer a few recent discussions on this thread.

Firstly, to discuss openly in a thread about bannings is off limits, you will NOT get any answers on a thread, if you are the reciever of an infraction the mod implementing the infraction wil happily discuss it with you.

Secondly, Yes it was me that explained about infractions and how they work, for a reminder, 3 infractions will give an automatic ban (minimum 3 days)

how many infractions do i have?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
how many infractions do i have?

621 which dived by 3 - 207 x 3 days ban which = approx 7 months, now you are the only one that had slipped through our very tight net, but thanks for asking me to check you out, i will now implement the 7 month ban :thumbsup:

NONE!!! NIL!!! NADA!!!!! If you get an infraction you get told about it via a PM .......PM = PRIVATE MESSAGE :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Please just stop it !!!!!!!!!

Blwah........

OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here