Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not going to happen though is it. It's a football forum. Either tell them(?) to get stuffed or move on to another thread!

This isn't a forum for intellectual debate on carbon dating.

Only it's not, is it? At this moment in time there are 47 threads on the first page of the big board that are NOT related to football. Topics such as other sports, music, politics, missing girls, onions, traffic improvements, mobile phone network providers, films, betting, etc, etc, etc. That, for me, is the beauty of NSC, and it is very easy to a) pick out the football topics and b) ignore what you don't want to read.

Your attitude, having "grown a pair", might be to tell people to tell people to 'get stuffed' or worse, but people, a bit like the topics discussed on this website, are not all cut from the same mould.

Instead of expecting people to react when they are insulted/picked on/whatever, maybe it is the people dishing out the abuse who should adjust their attitudes?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
You're not with me. And Bozza can ban me for saying so (a month please)

i think there's a form somewhere for this. simply enter details of the ban requested, a few supporting details (eg. wore my heart on my sleeve which caused me grief, need to chill etc) and submit to bozza and he'll sort it out.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I just did :ohmy:

fuckin+lol+d+_cc9efc0a7ecf286b52c45759ff980916.jpg

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
When I am having a bad day I am going to read this thread and it will make me feel much better about myself.

Marvelous Scenes

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
meh, they could be banned too. as should the grammar police!

At risk of raising the pedantry bar yet further... it was more a point of fact than correcting your grammar (though admittedly a grammar-related fact!)

:)

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Whatever people think about this forum- it is rarely real life. Its an internet forum. Anyone one on hear could say anything about me and I wouldnt care because I don't know them. (bar a few people)

So from reading this again- the whole thing is pathetic!

Literally its more painfull to read that self circumsion with a potato peeler

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I’ve just read all of this thread and all I can say is : Fackin hell. NSC has turned into Dear Dierdre for all the kids that were picked on at school. Some of you lot want a medal for successfully navigating the supermarket and getting tea on without someone hurting their feelings.

As an aside, Stumpy Tims quote from MLK is probably my favourite quote of all time. A wonderful maxim for life if ever there was one.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Whatever people think about this forum- it is rarely real life. Its an internet forum. Anyone one on hear could say anything about me and I wouldnt care because I don't know them. (bar a few people)

So from reading this again- the whole thing is pathetic!

Literally its more painfull to read that self circumsion with a potato peeler

You smell...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Basically seems like a load of wet blankets, who never recieved enough hugs as a child and then later failed with woman later in life have all started brown nosing LG.

If I was her I would tell them to do one, but I am not and she seems like a nice person.

I'm all for an open forum, but seriously the last few weeks it has been like a help forum for complete stains, who cant manage to shit without getting someone to wipe it for them. back to threads about the worlds hardest animals, luzzing things and all things that make NSC great not just, peoples personal shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here