Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This thread has been fantastic entertainment for me; please continue the binfest. There's no way I'd visit NSC more than once or twice a week if it was just football related.

By the way [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION], I don't think I have any friends in here either. Chin up
though, we'll just have to make do with those we have in real life LOL.

What is this you speak of?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So you don't like people who have not been here along time and you don't like people who have posted a lot to the forum, anything else?

You're so f***ing stupid it's beyond belief. How on earth you cannot see that he is saying he has a dislike for the two combined is beyond me, grow a f***ing brain.

Lush

Mods' Pet
As we're moving onto 'board hoggers' I have a solution.

'Rest' anyone whose post count goes above an average of 7 a day (you can see what it is in your Profile) until it goes back under 5 a day.

This will give you a chance to get a life away from posting on NSC.

Although it constantly amazes me that some people think they are that interesting to the 1000+ people on here.

*goes off to check post count*

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
This is a bit like an office Christmas party piss up, in that I'd expect it from the juniors but am a little surprised when people who've been around a lot longer, and really should know better, join in.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
As we're moving onto 'board hoggers' I have a solution.

'Rest' anyone whose post count goes above an average of 7 a day (you can see what it is in your Profile) until it goes back under 5 a day.

This will give you a chance to get a life away from posting on NSC.

Although it constantly amazes me that some people think they are that interesting to the 1000+ people on here.

*goes off to check post count*

I can quickly reduce your post count to save any embarressment with the above, and lets hope no one notices eh :thumbsup:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm frankly shocked that a thread started as a jokey moan about something that annoys Bozza has descended into an unecessary binfestation.

Is this because we currently have nothing football related to get our knickers in a twist about? People in need of having a rant / argument or giving offence / taking offence are now just latching onto anything for their fix?!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just did 76 keepie uppies

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why stop at Lol or whatever it is...........................Its NORTH STAND CHAT you lazy barstewards not NSC lol

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
70561f87_fe353b42brickloudnoises.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here