Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
skipped straight to the last page to find a binfest going on.

on LOL. I think it's alright, used sparingly, when you are genuinely LOLing.

People who put it after some dull comment they've just written though are idiots.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That's really the best you can do, 6 minutes of hard thinking and that's all you can come up with?

You honestly think I just spent the last 6 minutes of my life thinking about you? Don't flatter yourself. If you really want to know, which I'm sure you do because it's apparently the done thing on NSC these days, I spent the last 6 minutes transferring some films I've downloaded to an external hard drive and perusing spottily.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Take a wild, wild guess.

Your sheer presence since August has dragged this board down to a new low, just f*** off.

(Counting the seconds until one of you tossers reports this.)

Incase I'm not being clear enough: You're a precious who needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

Dude, you need to deal with your self loathing

Oh and Lol, in case someone didn't spot this as a joke

Last edited:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
You honestly think I just spent the last 6 minutes of my life thinking about you? Don't flatter yourself. If you really want to know, which I'm sure you do because it's apparently the done thing on NSC these days, I spent the last 6 minutes transferring some films I've downloaded to an external hard drive and perusing spottily.

Was that sharing hard, talking about yourself, did you find it uncomfortable? You seem to find sharing a problem here, I imagine it's something you relate to the word precious that you called me earlier, people are willing to open up to friends they make whether online or real life of in the case of the curry night both.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The massive Irony of this thread is that if Husty had written lol after his post to indicate it was a joke (yes yes i know it wasn't laugh out loud funny and he probably wasn't laughing out loud either) then none of this ridiculous bin festery would have happen.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=25154]martyn20[/MENTION] [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION]

Probably about time to give it a rest now fellas before one of you gets banned. Don't you think?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
You're a massive wanker?

You are a massive, unrelenting, sockjugglingthundertwunt (keeping it clean for the masses!!!!)

Seriously, what started as, perhaps, someone taking something the wrong way, has turned into you being a total prick. What have the people you mentioned ever done to upset you? If you don't like something, move on. There is no need to be such an arse about it.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Take a wild, wild guess.

Your sheer presence since August has dragged this board down to a new low, just f*** off.

(Counting the seconds until one of you tossers reports this.)

Incase I'm not being clear enough: You're a precious who needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

And yes, reported by the way. Taking something the wrong way might start a binfest - but there's no mistaking, or brushing off being that nasty. Come back when you've got some manners.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And yes, reported by the way. Taking something the wrong way might start a binfest - but there's no mistaking, or brushing off being that nasty. Come back when you've got some manners.

Registered within the last year, massive post count, massive cock. I sense a pattern emerging here.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
North Stand Children. I have only just trawled through this thread. Amazing lol xx

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here