Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Login problems / NSC account hack alerts

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
"Remember me" doesn't seem to work well on a pc using Windows 7 (I keep having to login again after I clear my browsing history, cookies and temp files etc despite telling it to remember my favourites), although it does work on a pc running XP when I do the same.

Strange?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
For the third time today - all plugins and non-default code is currently turned off.
Ah - was wondering where that had gone.

You speak in tekkie speak that us mere mortals fail to comprehend. I wouldn't know what a plug in and non-default code is.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I work at Amex and the Big Board has been blocked for two days (still is )as unacceptable content . All the other NSC forums are fine, including the other stuff which is ironic. I have found away round this by accessing the Big Board by clicking on New Posts.
Me too although I don't work at the Amex

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
We use McAfee smartfilter internet filtering software at work. Today its started to report the link to the big board as malicious whenever I click on it. Just thought I'd let you know.

Same here. McAfee don't like it!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Works perfectly on CrunchBang Linux with Iceweasel.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I still can't stay logged in for more than a minute or 2, this really sucks as I enjoy posting on here. I have no issues on any other site so I don't understand the problem I have here. (It's the same on Safari and Chrome).

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Slightly off topic but my notifications aren't working, is there any possible reason why?

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
The Big Board is only showing a selection of posts for each day, i.e. page 1 contains posts made as long ago as 15 May. This is whether I log in or not (on XP). It looks as though we're as popular as Brighton Fans Utd or whatever it's called!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Big Board is only showing a selection of posts for each day, i.e. page 1 contains posts made as long ago as 15 May. This is whether I log in or not (on XP). It looks as though we're as popular as Brighton Fans Utd or whatever it's called!

All threads from the last 6 days were moved (see Bozza's "..the only suspensions / poogate thread allowed.." thread for details).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here