Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Why haven't we just phoned Neil Warnock? There's never been a striker that man wouldn't sign. He even signed Akpom.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I continue to be baffled there’s not some clubs willing to take a punt on him though. Surely in the Championship clubs would take him on if he’s on a free or very low transfer fee.

Very odd.

Not on his current terms - if he was a free agent then possibly but he's probably on c40k a week? - he's certainly not worth that based on his last 3 years

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I continue to be baffled there’s not some clubs willing to take a punt on him though. Surely in the Championship clubs would take him on if he’s on a free or very low transfer fee.

Very odd.

Been tried before with Agustein perhaps?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Not on his current terms - if he was a free agent then possibly but he's probably on c40k a week? - he's certainly not worth that based on his last 3 years

Ah it’s not a bad life being a footballer is it.

Crazy that he’s collecting that sort of money and he doesn’t even have to report to training.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He'll be quite happy to take his wages for another year. Frankly now if we could get someone to take him on a season long loan aand pay half his wages it would be a result.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Very odd.
The only club I can imagine who fits your criteria is Derby County. He is tailor made for them as they are a f**king shambles.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I wonder if this ends with us paying him off. IE ‘Jurgen, you can either turn up for a year and do laps of the pitch every day, or take 9 months pay instead of 12 and spend your time DJ’ing’

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Latest team linked is Ascoli. But he appears to be too expensive. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here