Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
How does he get around the 2 club rule after featuring for Albion and Hoffenheim already this season ?

I genuinely don't know. Does the fact that the MLS season runs at a different time of year have any bearing? It starts in February/March and runs through to October (apparently).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Heard the Bengals are trying to hijack the deal, they need all the help they can get!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How difficult is that to agree a figure as we have done apparently with Boca?
Well we agree a compensation figure. And with that figure we propose a sale fee. But the buyers want to pay less. So we go back to Hoffenheim saying we'll pay them less compensation. But they arn't happy. So Locadia offers to take a cut in his slice. But it isn't enough etc. etc. etc.

So difficult, and complicated.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he’s coming back for a while there is going to be at least one happy NSCer and that’s me ...YAY

Get him in the team!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
If we’re not signing another striker then I really do hope we’re keeping him rather than him going to the US. Give him a go in a front 2 with Maupay for a few games and see how gets on. In fairness to him, he’s never had the opportunity to play up front for us with any support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here