Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What seeing sense and kicking it into touch?

Anyhoo I came here first and this thread does seem a little blinkered and narrow minded.

The club has gone about the transfer window pretty well.
Other than a minor gap here and there, all the pieces seem in place.

Leaving us the option of all writing the same stuff for the millionth squillionth time or we could just all collectively....

Given it was all the previous manager's fault and all that was needed was to take the shackles off, all the signings should just be seen as a HUGE bonus as the only thing holding us back with what we had already was tactics.

I'm not sure why people aren't more optimistic about us achieving European qualification.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll have to come up with a reason if and when it happens, won't I?

I regret my previous missive, nobody has anything new to say.

We're very close to 'football do the talking o'clock'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given it was all the previous manager's fault and all that was needed was to take the shackles off, all the signings should just be seen as a HUGE bonus as the only thing holding us back with what we had already was tactics.

I'm not sure why people aren't more optimistic about us achieving European qualification.

Well I for one am much more optimistic that we’ll stay up AND I hope to enjoy watching us again too. Europe is overated.

Shackles off :bowdown:

Last edited:

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Jurgen Locadia with four goals in the BL is the second top Albion scorer in a top league

His goals are every 130 minutes whilst Neal Maupay every 192 minutes

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jurgen Locadia with four goals in the BL is the second top Albion scorer in a top league

His goals are every 130 minutes whilst Neal Maupay every 192 minutes

Excellent news! Just hope he can keep on producing the goods elsewhere, so we can recoup as much of the outlay on the Dutch Dud as possible :wave:

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Bit of a wake up call about how we are using our players that were considered “failures” under CH. Once AJ goes elsewhere in Jan I’m sure we’ll see the same thing.

Both Maupay and Connolly are better but Murray isn’t. I guess we need another striker then given it looks like Jurgs and Andone won’t be coming back

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Looks like Locadia may be off to the MLS. I assume that this is a permanent transfer, and that we can use the money to bring someone in?:

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/657457/zeer-verrassende-wintertransfer-voor-juergen-locadia

"Jürgen Locadia may be adding a new club to his honors list. According to the Eindhovens Dagblad, the striker is eligible for an adventure in the American MLS.

The Eindhoven medium writes Thursday evening: "FC Cincinatti pulls on the 26-year-old attacker and wants to take him over - whether temporarily or not - from Brighton & Hove Albion. There are still discussions about the possible construction, insiders say."

Locadia exchanged PSV two years ago for Brighton & Hove Albion, which this season rented the striker to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. "All parties are currently looking at whether a transition is possible. Locadia can earn a top salary in America."

FC Cincinnati, the club of Ron Jans, previously grabbed alongside Gastón Pereiro."

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Looks like Locadia may be off to the MLS. I assume that this is a permanent transfer, and that we can use the money to bring someone in?:

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/657457/zeer-verrassende-wintertransfer-voor-juergen-locadia

"Jürgen Locadia may be adding a new club to his honors list. According to the Eindhovens Dagblad, the striker is eligible for an adventure in the American MLS.

The Eindhoven medium writes Thursday evening: "FC Cincinatti pulls on the 26-year-old attacker and wants to take him over - whether temporarily or not - from Brighton & Hove Albion. There are still discussions about the possible construction, insiders say."

Locadia exchanged PSV two years ago for Brighton & Hove Albion, which this season rented the striker to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. "All parties are currently looking at whether a transition is possible. Locadia can earn a top salary in America."

FC Cincinnati, the club of Ron Jans, previously grabbed alongside Gastón Pereiro."

Americans are generally quite stupid. If that goes for their football teams, we could get our money back.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How does he get around the 2 club rule after featuring for Albion and Hoffenheim already this season ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here