Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Locadia stop slating him.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I can't see him as part of the squad for this season. Not been in any of the pre season or match day squads even with Welbz out and AC out for a game.

Just not good enough for the PL imo and looks like no one wants him as he's not gone out on loan or been sold.

Only solution is to send him to Leeds so Belisa can turn him into a Kane, Giroud or Drogba.

Confidence is a big part of a players form so this thread should help:ffsparr: And a bit of form might open other doors for him. Most people around bha know the strengths of the players at the club but no good has come of shouting about it. Proof in the pudding was getting 50 million + plus for our 3rd of 4th best CB(thanks for the champions of Europe for pushing that price up)

Shsssssss!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you'll find that most people on here are behind all our players.
I assume it is the few you are talking to?

But threads like this make it seem that we have a majority who aren't getting behind the team, which isn't the case.
I'm beginning to think that you're a troll.

He isn't a troll.

If we take a room of 100 people, two may be triggered to a howl of anguish about something while the rest are sanguine. If one of them starts a thread about it then you have an aspect of NSC.

Personally I'm more interested in the music of North Macedonia, but maybe that's just me :shrug:

Returning on topic, Big Jurgs? If Potter picks him I'll get behind him. Potter's shout, though. If I were a betting man.....I'd keep my money in my trouser pocket. Perhaps in a wallet. But usually I don't carry cash so it would probably be a card.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leave Jurgen alone

5877f42742321cdf250a9ac657cb76acff-11-leave-britney-alone.rsocial.w1200.jpg

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove
As a supporter sincerely I hope he does really well this year, has a Damascan-like conversion and becomes a 15 goal a season striker for us.....

Having monitored his progress over the past 3 years that is, however, the ultimate triumph of hope over expectation.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I keep forgetting he's actually one of our players it would be lovely if Johnny asked GP exactly where Locadia is in the scheme of things instead of asking about couple of weeks Tariq and Danny.

I'm more interested in how he's managed to miss more daytime training sessions and photo calls than Count Dracula, come on Johnny ask the question.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
In football you get back what you give. Locadia has had absolutely zero impact and as far as most of us can tell hasn't been trying to make an impact especially when you're happy to go on loan to somewhere like bloody Cincinnati.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He’s long term injured. Apparently he’s split both sides of his body, quite severely. Unavoidable consequence of being physically unable to stop laughing at how money he’s trousered over the past couple of years, I guess.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He’s long term injured. Apparently he’s split both sides of his body, quite severely. Unavoidable consequence of being physically unable to stop laughing at how money he’s trousered over the past couple of years, I guess.

There must be a player in there somewhere though surely. I am not the only one who was impressed with his performance against Coventry in the cup. Yes i know everyone will say 'it was only Coventry ' but he looks a bit of a unit and it makes you wonder why he hasnt been even a slight success......anywhere. :blush:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Only 297 sleeps until he's gone.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We will have a good marker on how GP rates him when the match squad for the Swansea League Cup game is announced, if he is not in the match squad then we can easily assume he has no future here (unless injured)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We will have a good marker on how GP rates him when the match squad for the Swansea League Cup game is announced, if he is not in the match squad then we can easily assume he has no future here (unless injured)

Well yes, if a16 y/o is selected in front of him, you're right. Surely a gonna

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I don't follow players twitter or anything, but i'm not seeing anything which indicates he even considers himself an Albion player ... apart from on pay day.

Even Andone managed a few declarations of wanting to fight for a place

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I forget Locadia is here most of the time. Currently tying with Kemy Agustien for "Least Like a Footballer 'Footballer' Ever"
I think that title was claimed by a certain Mark Farrington a good few years back who edged out Ashley Neale :(

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Turkish window slams shut on the 7th September, Argentina on the 17th September,and Portugal on the 22nd September.

These are our last chances to either loan or sell him until January.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Would be good to see him get a start v Swansea, give the bloke at least a chance to impress in a competitive match, see if he's got any fight left in him. Can always haul him off earlydoors if it turns out that he hasn't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here