Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Locadia stop slating him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He now has his mugshot on the team photos page of the website.

Unlike Andone, he is LOVED by his fellow players. Tross looks on admiringly:

cd9badd8da9b5372ffe6261540405f4d.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unlike Andone, he is LOVED by his fellow players. Tross looks on admiringly:

cd9badd8da9b5372ffe6261540405f4d.jpg

Tross is listening to a Locadia mix and loving it, hence the happiest looking Jurgen I’ve ever seen :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Big Jürg loving life at the moment.

436061017531c4813a4c6bc83e0bbfbd.jpg

Just waiting for his chance to get back on the pitch in the blue and white and prove some haters wrong.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Big Jürg loving life at the moment.

436061017531c4813a4c6bc83e0bbfbd.jpg

Just waiting for his chance to get back on the pitch in the blue and white and prove some haters wrong.

I really hope that happens.
Would be great to see him being our missing 15 goal a season striker :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The guy is literally stealing a living off us.

That’s down to the manager isn’t it? He’s played about 30 mins under GP in the PL who then binned him off. Who knows how hard we tried to move him on this close season but if he doesn’t get on the pitch you can hardly say that he is “stealing a living off us”. If he plays and doesn’t even try, like he did in those 30 mins against Saints then I’ll agree with you. I am looking forward to seeing which way this goes once he gets a chance.

He hasn’t got that much competition if he does perform in fairness

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That’s down to the manager isn’t it? He’s played about 30 mins under GP in the PL who then binned him off. Who knows how hard we tried to move him on this close season but if he doesn’t get on the pitch you can hardly say that he is “stealing a living off us”. If he plays and doesn’t even try, like he did in those 30 mins against Saints then I’ll agree with you. I am looking forward to seeing which way this goes once he gets a chance.

Agree. Someone’s got to sit on the bench though and wait for a Welbeck or Connolly injury or perhaps a Maupay disciplinary problem.

Looking forward to see him get a go against Swansea. He usually smashes Championship opposition, let’s hope for more of the same.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

He started against Watford and was involved in the build-up to the own goal.

Okay it only takes his game time up to 90 minutes, but still!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Exactly.

Absolutely no point in playing Locadia other than from a shop window perspective, and given he hasn’t impressed in his loan spells, why bother?

Play the youngsters.

Because he is more likely to help us win the game as of now? Even tho I hope at least one of the youngsters comes through to the first team at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really hope that happens.
Would be great to see him being our missing 15 goal a season striker :)

Are you on drugs?

Can I have some?

Edit: I will dance the watusi in glee if he scores the winner tomorrow.

Unless it's an OG, of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here