Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Rosenior played left back for Hull im sure he did and was very very good

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rosenior played left back for Hull im sure he did and was very very good

Yes, indeed. However, if he gets crocked after the 25th, then without getting a loan in, it's Chicksen or Calderon at left back until at least Jan 1st.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, indeed. However, if he gets crocked after the 25th, then without getting a loan in, it's Chicksen or Calderon at left back until at least Jan 1st.

Chicksen - no. But I'm sure there was a reason that CH signed Calde for one more season - and it wasn't just because large parts of NSC were clamouring for him not to go!

I'm sincerely hoping LR doesn't pick up an injury, and it would be nice to have an out-and-out quality LB lined up to replace him - but Calde has loads of experience, lots of nous, and a willingness to die for the cause. Yes, he has lost pace, but perhaps there could be a bit of a final fling, a sort of St. Martin's summer, in the old boy's boots over 5 or 6 matches before he hangs up his boots.

If I had to choose between a loanee LB and a loanee goal-scorer though - I know where my priority would be!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Chicksen - no. But I'm sure there was a reason that CH signed Calde for one more season - and it wasn't just because large parts of NSC were clamouring for him not to go!

I'm sincerely hoping LR doesn't pick up an injury, and it would be nice to have an out-and-out quality LB lined up to replace him - but Calde has loads of experience, lots of nous, and a willingness to die for the cause. Yes, he has lost pace, but perhaps there could be a bit of a final fling, a sort of St. Martin's summer, in the old boy's boots over 5 or 6 matches before he hangs up his boots.

If I had to choose between a loanee LB and a loanee goal-scorer though - I know where my priority would be!

Calderon would be fine if we were talking about the right back position, but he's hardly ever played at left back in all his time with us.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Calderon would be fine if we were talking about the right back position, but he's hardly ever played at left back in all his time with us.
No, not ideal I quite agree. I wouldn't, for instance, consider paying him at LB so LR could go back to RM (I'd rather put Calde there, if I had to) - just saying I don't think it would be quite the disaster that some on here are thinking.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
In todays Argus CH says the possibility of bringing in another left back is an option that they are still exploring. As he says LR has done well at left back but I think that we are missing his defensive influence on the right of midfield.

I am not so far out on my views as many would believe . it is just a case of getting the right one on the right deal and it will happen.

To me it read, I'm happy with Rosenior at LB but I want cover should he get injured.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In Yesterdays Star, 3 Clubs Leeds Reading and Cardiff chasing Sunderland LEFT BACK Liam Bridcutt, has he changed positions from when with us or a typical newspaper inaccuracy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In Yesterdays Star, 3 Clubs Leeds Reading and Cardiff chasing Sunderland LEFT BACK Liam Bridcutt, has he changed positions from when with us or a typical newspaper inaccuracy.
Maybe he can 'focus' better playing left back ???

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex

The article.......

Brighton & Hove Albion 'frontrunners to land James Meredith'
James Meredith of Bradford City in action during the npower League Two match against Northampton Town on April 6, 2013
© Getty Images
By Daniel Lewis, Football League Correspondent
Filed: Friday, November 13, 2015 at 10:12 UK
Last Updated: Friday, November 13, 2015 at 10:12 UK

Brighton & Hove Albion are reportedly leading the race to sign Australia international defender James Meredith.

The 27-year-old was handed his Socceroos bow in the 3-0 win over Kyrgyzstan on Thursday, being singled out for particular praise after the match by manager Ange Postecoglou.

Meredith has also impressed for club side Bradford City, but according to The Sun there is a release clause inserted into his contract which Brighton could take advantage of in January.

It is also suggested that fellow Championship sides Wolverhampton Wanderers and Reading are in the hunt for the full-back, who has made 16 appearances for the Bantams this season.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Tried the link and it said not available, who does he play for?

Looked on soccerbase is that the one at Bradford 27 years old played fir a number of clubs. Is he an older Chucksen? Anybody know anything about him.?
Fixed the link I watched him play against Sheffield Utd and thought he was quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here