---------------- Brezovan ---------------
Calderon --- Dunk ---- Loan --- Chicksen
March --- Agustien ---- JFC ------ David
----------- Rodriguez --- Obika ----------

--------------- Kuszczak ----------------
Bruno ------ Greer --- Upson ----- Ward
Buckley ---- Ince --- Andrews --- Lua Lua
------------ Orlandi ---- Ulloa -------------

The above would suggest we have cover in every position with the exception of centre half.

Throw in the likes of CMS and Hoskins I don't think we need more numbers.

And Dale Stephens isn't even in your 22.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
---------------- Brezovan ---------------
Calderon --- Dunk ---- Loan --- Chicksen
March --- Agustien ---- JFC ------ David
----------- Rodriguez --- Obika ----------

--------------- Kuszczak ----------------
Bruno ------ Greer --- Upson ----- Ward
Buckley ---- Ince --- Andrews --- Lua Lua
------------ Orlandi ---- Ulloa -------------

The above would suggest we have cover in every position with the exception of centre half.

Throw in the likes of CMS and Hoskins I don't think we need more numbers.

No, but we do need to try and win games and not set up with the ambition of just not getting beat.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
On 20th Feb anyone signed on loan is available for the playoff final ( unless recalled after 28 days ).

Obika goes back on April 11th.

Possibly still short a wide midfielder and central defender.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
we wont bring anyone in.

End of.

When someone concludes their post with "end of" that always gives the rest of the NSC community a good insight into their character/personality.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
We're only missing a CB really (Baird?), and a little strength in depth but you'll find it difficult to get players loaned from clubs if they won't be first choice. The team is strong enough, when fit, for a top 6 place.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The team is strong enough, when fit, for a top 6 place.

Your probably right as we have a good mixture of strength and flair as well as youth and experience within the squad, It's just injuries and lack of form that's letting us down.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I assume the loan window is currently open?

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Yeah. Coming 4th last year was a real failure. FFS.

This is exactly it. We did brilliantly last year and if we hadn't been beaten by Palace and the subsequent controversy and sacking of Poyet I'd say it was a great season. In my opinion it's too early to write this season off as well.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yeah. Coming 4th last year was a real failure. FFS.

This is exactly it. We did brilliantly last year and if we hadn't been beaten by Palace and the subsequent controversy and sacking of Poyet I'd say it was a great season. In my opinion it's too early to write this season off as well.

We did, and I totally agree, but haven't you once looked back and thought about the fact had just 2 of those draws been wins, we would have gone up automatically in 2nd on GD. All teams maybe could say the same regarding the IF's, but in particular, that game we absolutely battered Bolton at home only for them to equalise in injury time after barely having a chance, and then away at B'Ham where we played so well 2nd half, only for PIG to let a simple one in at the end, same away at Forest as well....If's and but's....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We did, and I totally agree, but haven't you once looked back and thought about the fact had just 2 of those draws been wins, we would have gone up automatically in 2nd on GD. All teams maybe could say the same regarding the IF's, but in particular, that game we absolutely battered Bolton at home only for them to equalise in injury time after barely having a chance, and then away at B'Ham where we played so well 2nd half, only for PIG to let a simple one in at the end, same away at Forest as well....If's and but's....

I look more at Zaha's two bits of quality in the 2nd leg, and the fact that we were slightly too complacent going into it after the draw at Selhurst.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Strange as we can only sign loan players from the English Leagues in the loan window.

Perhaps a free agent, or a player at an English club with a French agent ???

Is this a change for the current season? I thoughtWatford brought in a couple more foreigners on loan after the window had closed last year?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't want another home defeat this season

Who would you like to come in?
What positions need strengthening?
Would we be better saving our money and bringing the kids through?
Will people on here moan whatever the club does?

Agree. We have 26 players (3 long term injured). Players coming in means others going out and I cannot see the players available being any better than we have already got. I'd sonner keep the current players happy by giving them game time.

The work is needed on the training ground.

If we get an injury in central defence or right back, a loan signing must be ear-marked. I can think of a spare right back, not sure of a central defender though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here