Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Striker a must

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I agree.

Ulloa probably needs a rest though. Poyet tried to do it vs Bristol but situation conspired against him.

You would like to think that we can get the win Tuesday but moving forward I'd like to see 2 come in

give him two days off training then if he needs a rest........wasn't expecting a lot from bolton tbh ..barnes has put us up shit creek now .agree with the buckers , kll , argie len.......forward line , who behind..?? lopez,vicente, orlandi

i'm a bit lost ..forest looking good and expecting **** all from them or leeds away and the palace embarrassment is looking like a foregone conclusion....atm.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
George Barker has got as far as the bench - could be the time to throw him in at the deep end
Same with Agdestein - why have we got him if we've no intention of playing him ?
We're told that the DS play the game the same way as the first team just in case they're needed to come in - well they're needed now!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
George Barker has got as far as the bench - could be the time to throw him in at the deep end
Same with Agdestein - why have we got him if we've no intention of playing him ?
We're told that the DS play the game the same way as the first team just in case they're needed to come in - well they're needed now!

I would give Barker a go on tuesday off the bench, just see what happens. Agdestein is only here to improve International relations.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
accrington stanley. fighting for their league status have got james beattie and francis jeffers in on loan
SURELY, we can get someone!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Darren Bent has played 12 times for Villa this season and is out of contract at the end of the season. Signing him on loan would put him in the shop window for him and Villa and even if we paid most of his wages and we got promoted as a result £1m outlay to recoup £80m TB is a gambler

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Gerard Deulofeu

I would cry if we got him lol...... insane but worth a cheeky ask?

Owen would never move further south of toke, unless he's got some love in with Bridge/Upson we don't know about?

Reckon Buckley upfront even just last 25 giving Ulloa a rest for the next game is our best shout. Pace against the tired legs and he has played there plenty. LuaLua you're having a joke whoever said stick him up top though! His strengths are coming onto the ball from wide/deep not being furthest man.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's going to be Simon Church, Kenwyne Jones or Simeon Jackson.

Lewis Dunk will be loaned out for the remainder of the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's going to be Simon Church, Kenwyne Jones or Simeon Jackson.

Lewis Dunk will be loaned out for the remainder of the season.

If we end up with Simon 'Barndoor' Church out of those 3 I'd cry tears of despair :nono: :nono: :down:

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I've been told that a young German is being drafted in from Arsenal - Julio Furch, striker apparently.......bit of a Chinese whisper admittedly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here