Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LMA Statement

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Particularised

Wtf does that made up word mean?

Indicate specifically, according to google.

In other words Gus did not have "a scoobies wot he dun"

Thankfully now its been particularised the LMA have been able since the 14th to come to a firm conclusion as to the innocence of Gus. For some reason they do not seem to find the fact that they have had time to understand and digest the charges, ironic, given they state the same lack of time as a reason why Gus has not prepared a defence.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
LMA represent the manager hardly likely to big up the club

A manager could be caught drowning kittens and the LMA would still put out a statement like this.

Seems some are impressed though with their big words. :rolleyes:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If he's on full pay then we can still refuse annual leave until the investigation was completed.

Not sure on that as he has not been proven at this point to have done anything wrong until investigation is completed and answered the allegations so that "may" not be 100% corre t (I may be wrong)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
For some reason they do not seem to find the fact that they have had time to understand and digest the charges, ironic, given they state the same lack of time as a reason why Gus has not prepared a defence.

What a lovely bit of reasoning.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If he's on full pay then we can still refuse annual leave until the investigation was completed.

Not sure on that as he has not been proven at this point to have done anything wrong until investigation is completed and answered the allegations so that "may" not be 100% corre t (I may be wrong)

*whoops double post*

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why, the have produced the docs to support their case, with 500 pages in support.......tin pot would have been on the back of a fag packet.........its called doing a thou rough job.

its called wriggling
the LMA seem to think that Gus has no case to answer and they would have had to have looked at the 500 pages then spoken to Gus
the LMA rep gave the club two dates when he was available but the club still went ahead with a date when he was'nt

they have all really got this in a right mess

it would be interesting to know who arranges these meetings?
does anyone know?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
http://www.synonym.com/definitions/particularised/

"specifiy"

Actually, I prefer the example from here: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/particularised
Adj. 1. particularised - directed toward a specific object; "particularized thinking as distinct from stereotyped sloganeering"
particularized
specific - (sometimes followed by `to') applying to or characterized by or distinguishing something particular or special or unique; "rules with specific application"; "demands specific to the job"; "a specific and detailed account of the accident"

It's still pretentious bull shit

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
its called wriggling
the LMA seem to think that Gus has no case to answer and they would have had to have looked at the 500 pages then spoken to Gus
the LMA rep gave the club two dates when he was available but the club still went ahead with a date when he was'nt

they have all really got this in a right mess

it would be interesting to know who arranges these meetings?
does anyone know?

More importantly, does BHA have HR who would liaise with the accusers to decide if the allegations are water tight based on the initial findings?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
HR at the club not coming out very well based on that statement. Basic errors

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

How the hell do you draw that conclusion......talk about blinkered, why would the club take a casual unprofessional approach to process?......

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I wouldn't base too much on that statement, it seems the only person who couldn't actually make it today was Richard Bevan, who is just a union rep.

Should the club be dancing to his tune? I think not.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
More importantly, does BHA have HR who would liaise with the accusers to decide if the allegations are water tight based on the initial findings?

the thing I really do not understand is that some of the charges will be the same for all three, so why has the suspension on Tanno been lifted and not the others.
otherwise all the charges against all three are different witch sort of says to me they (the club) have been gunning for all three but can't pin anything on Tanno, maybe because he has done nothing
as I said the whole thing is a ****ing mess
I now would not trust a thing coming from any of them
this really is a sad state of affairs

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Doesn't sound like the club are handling things as well as we thought.

no, this sounds like someone who wants to find excuse to delay and frustrate the process. the LMA statement is exactly what you'd want from your union rep: its all managements fault. perfectly fair too imo that he has time between leave and the appointment but surely he could have notified them of the revised dates in advance?

found time to moonlight on BBC last night, didnt he?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How the hell do you draw that conclusion......talk about blinkered, why would the club take a casual unprofessional approach to process?......

They were informed that his representative would not show but still arranged the meeting and gave Gus and his representatives 2 working days to read a report and write a response. Not blinkered in any way stating what has been released.

1066gull

Can't both parties just move the **** on please. I am sure Poyet would like to move on as well. We've been through worse chapters and this is the end of another, can we just get on starting a new one.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I wouldn't base too much on that statement, it seems the only person who couldn't actually make it today was Richard Bevan, who is just a union rep.

Should the club be dancing to his tune? I think not.

If Poyet is an active member of LMA then yes he has the right to be represented and if his representative is not available, then yes the club must adjust the agreed date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here