Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
That ridiculous, clueless woman has add another £30 Billion to the national debt

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
That ridiculous, clueless woman has add another £30 Billion to the national debt
I certainly wouldn't argue that with you that she was clueless, but her and Kwasi's little faux pas, pales into insignificance compared to the long term damage Johnson and his cabal (with his deputy Rishi :facepalm: ) have managed :shrug:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Absolutely terrible Prime Minister.

Should live out her days now in shame.

What's she done this time ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thick Lizzie has apparently got the opportunity to supply names of worthy people to be given honours, as a reward for being booted out of office after a few weeks.

I wonder if she'll nominate a relative for something, like Johnson has done?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Thick Lizzie has apparently got the opportunity to supply names of worthy people to be given honours, as a reward for being booted out of office after a few weeks.

I wonder if she'll nominate a relative for something, like Johnson has done?
Mark Littlewood from the IEA is rumoured to be in line for a peerage, thoroughly deserved for guiding Lizz through our economic perils

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mark Littlewood from the IEA is rumoured to be in line for a peerage, thoroughly deserved for guiding Lizz through our economic perils

Can anyone answer the question:

What is the relationship between the IEA, canned chicken meat and Sussex.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I certainly wouldn't argue that with you that she was clueless, but her and Kwasi's little faux pas, pales into insignificance compared to the long term damage Johnson and his cabal (with his deputy Rishi :facepalm: ) have managed :shrug:
The difference, my dear old fruitcake who thinks some of us believe in unicorns, is that Johnson (for all his faults, and they are many) delivered on the core policy on which he was elected. Much to the annoyance, admittedly, of the chatterati, most of NSC, and the Londoncentric denizens of Westminster and Whitehall who pulled every stunt in the book to thwart him implementing the referendum, as they'd thwarted Theresa May. Liz Truss, on the other hand, was voted in by Tory members in the deepest darkest depths of the Shires who solely voted for the one who wasn't black (well, OK, brownish, albeit with a smart suit and tie and speaking proper).

.....................innit. :wink::ROFLMAO:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The difference, my dear old fruitcake who thinks some of us believe in unicorns, is that Johnson (for all his faults, and they are many) delivered on the core policy on which he was elected. Much to the annoyance, admittedly, of the chatterati, most of NSC, and the Londoncentric denizens of Westminster and Whitehall who pulled every stunt in the book to thwart him implementing the referendum, as they'd thwarted Theresa May. Liz Truss, on the other hand, was voted in by Tory members in the deepest darkest depths of the Shires who solely voted for the one who wasn't black (well, OK, brownish, albeit with a smart suit and tie and speaking proper).

Boris Johnson was one of those that thwarted Theresa May, because he said he could not accept a border in the Irish Sea, he then created a border in the Irish Sea with his deal. Genius.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nonsense. His deliverance is like 'get a man on the moon' deliverance.

1679871118345.png

I always found him amusing, if untrustworthy. To imagine he has actually achieved something is deluded.

Here is another: He promised to buy you a car - and he did!

1679871249480.png

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

Amongst a large number of things you very obviously don't understand is that it wasn't "the chatterati, most of NSC, and the Londoncentric denizens of Westminster and Whitehall" that thwarted May.

it was actually Johnson & co :facepalm:

Maybe it would be for the best if you left this thinking stuff to others :lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
He comes across as so dim and desperate.

How did he ever get to a position of power?

I did warn what would happen when his appointment was announced the day after the rest of the cabinet re-shuffle nearly 4 years ago :shrug:

Kwasi Kwarteng was, this morning, appointed Minister of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. He will also attend Cabinet.

He would have been appointed yesterday, but didn't realise that amongst his responsibilities as a minister in DExEU was keeping his phone turned on so that people could contact him when needed.

Just about sums up the level of Brexiteer that Johnson is now having to appoint to make up the numbers for his Cabinet :facepalm:

View attachment 113395

A mixture of shagging, being in the right place at the right time and desperation from the cabal, allegedly :wink:

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

:laugh:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Have you ever considered a career in stand up?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here