Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If they were going to purloin an M People song, they would have been far better off going for the original 1990 mix of 'How Can I Love You More'.

Whilst an increasing number of Britons ask, "what have you done today to make me feel proud?"

With low popularity as leader within the party, Truss might have been better off going for Don't Look Any Further.

Either way, it's hardly a Sight For Sore Eyes.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Liz going to state school is the new "did you know I broke my leg in the cup final?" when Dave Whelan's Wigan got there.

She might as well wear a T-Shirt with it on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hardly an inspiring speech, blame unseen weird coalitions for the mess we are, have no costed and specific policy to deal with said mess...promise to deliver Brexit bonuses yet again while not being specific on those either...er everyone wants growth BTW... shambles.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hardly an inspiring speech, blame unseen weird coalitions for the mess we are, have no costed and specific policy to deal with said mess...promise to deliver Brexit bonuses yet again while not being specific on those either...er everyone wants growth BTW... shambles.

We are where we are due to...

The anti growth coalition
Twitter
Podcasts
Unions

and North London.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Twitter
Podcasts
Unions

and North London.

Coffey blamed the Bank of England for interest rate rises.

[tweet]1577617401478258688[/tweet]

The Anti Growth Coalition is the enemy apparently, but not one MP tweeting about it, can name who is in the AGC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Twitter
Podcasts
Unions

and North London.

I mean, how can anyone think about even saying such a thing without thinking "If I say that I'm going to come across as a complete ****"?

When Truss was backing Remain, did she not learn anything when she was accused (as were we all) of being part of "Project Fear"?

FFS. Thick Lizzy or Liar Lizzy or what? History will reveal all....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Must be the shortest 'standing ovation' at any party political conference I can remember.

They gave her a standing ovation for over a minute before she'd even opened her mouth! Is that normal?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Anti Growth Coalition is the enemy apparently, but not one MP tweeting about it, can name who is in the AGC.

This?

anti growth.jpg

She really is the queen of talking bollocks (no need for anyone to post a helpful picture of that :facepalm: :lolol:)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I mean, how can anyone think about even saying such a thing without thinking "If I say that I'm going to come across as a complete ****"?

When Truss was backing Remain, did she not learn anything when she was accused (as were we all) of being part of "Project Fear"?

FFS. Thick Lizzy or Liar Lizzy or what? History will reveal all....

Thick as two short planks..jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And don't forget the "jury's out" on the French.

The Jury's out on whether Macron is a friend, whereas far Right leader in Italy, Giorgia Meloni is welcomed with open arms. Please don't say we weren't warned about where the Tories are going politically.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Or how they've had more of an impact than the party in government for the last decade

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
More lies, Liz. Your husband is NOT that big and, if he were, you need to open your mouth wider.

truss.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here