Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nice Stat

When was the last time an Albion player scored an away hat-trick ? - Jake Robinson at Huddersfield ?. I know Gordon Smith got one in the old first Division - Everton or Coventry I think

Zamora at Chester.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Comment on the BBC HYS, which got 150 thumbs up, and 5 thumbs down:

'Newcastle fan. Fair play to both sides. Got stick on a Toon chat recently for saying Brighton were one of the best teams in the league. They are.'

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Nice Stat

When was the last time an Albion player scored an away hat-trick ? - Jake Robinson at Huddersfield ?. I know Gordon Smith got one in the old first Division - Everton or Coventry I think

Murray scored 4 against Wycombe

i see neew managers bbc interview he thinks we should have scored more..lol we've all been saying that for years. but imagine scoring 3 and not being happy ;lol

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Was it the interpreter going mental when we scored third?

I would LOVE it if it was him [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I think it was, but I'm not completely sure. It looked like he got restrained by an official. That bloke's got huge potential.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I do remember the Wycombe fans throwing snowballs at our players! Stoke in the 3rd Round back when we were in League 1 was possibly the coldest I’ve ever been at a game.

I remember Huddersfield fans chucking snowballs at us as they slunk out of the Leeds Road stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here