banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
B0B8E5AC-BE19-4B7D-9900-D602E2673420.jpeg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
i see neew managers bbc interview he thinks we should have scored more..lol we've all been saying that for years. but imagine scoring 3 and not being happy ;lol

I was particularly impressed that of 6 shots at goal, all 6 were on target, this is not usual Brighton.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Was it the interpreter going mental when we scored third?

I would LOVE it if it was him [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I'm assuming the interpreter is also the assistant manager having the same initials ?

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Like Lamptey when he first arrived...imagine them on opposite wings when they are both on form!

All very well a good attacker but both him and Lampty not in side because Veltman and March are better defenders

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Not sure what to have made of that match. Some brilliant - seriously brilliant stuff from us, and the (almost) predictable nonsense at the back. I'll hold my hands up and say that I thought the players would be despondent, having had our previous manager leave, and take most of his cronies with him, but by God.....we played like demons for the first 30 or so.
To show enough character to come back from 2 - 0 up, to 2 - 3 down, was astonishing. Trossard is actually on fire, at the moment and fully deserved the hat trick.
Fabulous to see that we didn't cave and I have high hopes for next Saturday and the chance to go 3rd.....just think.....3rd? :)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not sure what to have made of that match. Some brilliant - seriously brilliant stuff from us, and the (almost) predictable nonsense at the back. I'll hold my hands up and say that I thought the players would be despondent, having had our previous manager leave, and take most of his cronies with him, but by God.....we played like demons for the first 30 or so.
To show enough character to come back from 2 - 0 up, to 2 - 3 down, was astonishing. Trossard is actually on fire, at the moment and fully deserved the hat trick.
Fabulous to see that we didn't cave and I have high hopes for next Saturday and the chance to go 3rd.....just think.....3rd? :)
If manure win tomorrow we will be down to fifth still reasonably an unlikely scenario.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here