[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
There is no way in this world Joel Veltman should be dropped now lamptey is back. Got to shoe horn them both in. Veltman's performance today was sublime.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Amazing performance
The computer will get the plaudits but I thought Trossard was sensational today

Can’t wait for next Saturday

Added bonus my 8/1 treble landed as well

Shout out for March
He rarely gets the attention, or praise, that he deserves imo, but he was a big part of that performance today. So consistent and so reliable when called on.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Shout out for March
He rarely gets the attention, or praise, that he deserves imo, but he was a big part of that performance today. So consistent and so reliable when called on.

That little back heel was sublime :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It looks like Potter has plans to have Lamptey further up the pitch... Suspect we'll see them on the park together a lot.

I hope so.

Lamptey seems the very definition of 'terrorises defences' to me.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Superb by the lads. Mwepu was immense. I thought we were going to nick it at the end there. I was bouncing round the room thinking Tross had scored the 3rd.

Dog run under the bad, cat jumped 5 foot in the air, squirrel fell out the tree, then when we stopped cheering we realised booooooooooooooooooooo

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Two or maybe even three years into the job the Gormless Benny has absolutely no idea what his core starting eleven is. It's beyond pathetic :shrug:

ooop! partick thistle fan upset at the albion getting a point at anfield, you know nothing about modern football old son :shrug:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Shout out for March

Good shout and noticed he was trusted as our false 9 again in the final minutes, don’t stop running and great to see him getting to the overhyped TAA

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
And he should learn young what it means to be an Albion Fan. Scream yourself hoarse!!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Another goal and no one would have to see this THPP individual for a week, but 2-2 should keep him away for a day or two.

Just one of 1000 reasons to be pleased with the game today.

In a way i feel sorry for him because after a magnificent performance he will be unable to really celebrate like the rest of us being conflicted as he is .
" there are none so blind as those who will not see "

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
BBC recording the table as Liverpool win and Brighton loss?

Yeah, BBC always take ages to update that part of the table. Which is a bit odd, because I'm sure they would only enter the results once, and have the table automatically generated.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
I agree, for most of the time in the PL looked like we were just making up the numbers, now we look like we have established ourselves as a PL club.

IN GP we Trust

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports