Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
What a result. The fact that we've been able to hold Liverpool when they beat United 5-0 last week I think shows that maybe we aren't in a false position and actually are good value for our place in the table. But we all knew that already, didn't we?

Superb by the lads. Mwepu was immense. I thought we were going to nick it at the end there. I was bouncing round the room thinking Tross had scored the 3rd.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What a result. The fact that we've been able to hold Liverpool when they beat United 5-0 last week I think shows that maybe we aren't in a false position and actually are good value for our place in the table. But we all knew that already, didn't we?

In my opinion, tables never ever lie. Every team is in exactly the position they deserve to be.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This is how far we've progressed. I was bloody annoyed after going 2-0 down and I thought we could have won it after equalising. A couple of seasons ago, I'm sure we would have been happy just to be in the same league as liverpool!
Really annoyed still about losing to the mancs though

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Two or maybe even three years into the job the Gormless Benny has absolutely no idea what his core starting eleven is. It's beyond pathetic :shrug:

Top satire. Or do I mean saltire?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
BBC recording the table as Liverpool win and Brighton loss?

Seems fair. After all, they are 'one of the best teams in the world'.

And their fans. Don't forget their fans. Always worth an extra goal, so yeah, we probably lost.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Even the most negative fan has to admit we are becoming a very good team.

Agreed.
If we could just cut out the sloppy passes into our own penalty area and be more clinical in the othe teams, we could finish top 6.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m seeing no reason why we can’t finish top half, at least, now.

Higher than top half? Is that the bottom half of the 22-23 EPL table?

Spooky. I'm 110% IN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here