Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That goes into our club records as one of the best results and performances of all time. It actually eclipses last seasons result at Anfield in my view. Fantastic result lads, amazing performance. If there’s a cloud 10, we’re on it!!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Apart from some stupid errors that was a great performance, second half we made Liverpool look average.
Time for a celebratory beer or 2.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Really like the look of this lineup.
Mwepu has played well if late and we look much pacier with he, Moder and Biss all playing. 3-2 to the good guys.

You were bloody close with that prediction!

I managed a moody stream. We looked great. Three forwards. What's not to like?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Really happy with that.

Superb performance, and great fight to get back from 2-0 down.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'll take a 4/5 nil loss. I really think if we end up conceding 8/9, which is very possible, it could seriously harm our confidence. Keep it tight, no more than 5 please lads - no injuries or suspensions.

Any more tips? :thumbsup:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
What a result. The fact that we've been able to hold Liverpool when they beat United 5-0 last week I think shows that maybe we aren't in a false position and actually are good value for our place in the table. But we all knew that already, didn't we?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Quality second half from us again against 'one of the best teams in the world'.

I confess, I thought the game would be out of sight again in the first half here, like last week. It almost was, with a repeat of defensive errors.

Brilliant yet again, the way we showed no fear and got back into the game and dominated that second half. A very well earnt and deserved away point.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
That was amazing, 2-0 down at Anfield & we could have given up, but we dug in and secured a well deserved point and could have got more. So proud of the lads and the bounce back after the City game

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here