Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's weird, I almost feel like I'm in some kind of shock. I think this is just so unexpected somehow. It's incredible.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How the f**k am I meant to get to sleep now ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whoever thought it? Me, having to console my old mate, Bob the scouser, after his team, the current champions, lose at home to us. Not just lose but be made to look desperate and faffy. Out thought. Out played. I have watched thousands of games with him on the telly. We were in divsion 4 when we watched our first telly game. Liverpool were winning the league. We were looking like going down to the Conference and probably out of business. Unbelievable.

I saved my tears of joy till I got home.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have had to repeatedly apologise to my wife for the last 10 minutes for having wet cheeks. But, given my age (55) I grew up with Liverpool all dominant, so to beat them for the first time, and so well, is really it for me. Last time I cried was at Wolves in promotion year.

I know how you feel. I had something in my eye..... both eyes.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That sounds lke a kop out.

It sounds like a Klopp out.

attachment.php

#KloppOut

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
NBCSports team gave us a lot of respect. And BBC Sport has 'Brilliant Brighton stun Liverpool' headline. Love it.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Ryan wouldn’t have come for that in a million years

and there in marks one major difference because either we head it out into danger or out for another corner and danger.... so confidence at the back is much improved

that said fitness levels seemed to have increased as has mobility , that has helped Gross

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Don’t care - we play 10x better football than Palace. Absolutely not a rivalry comment - we have been a top half team on football ability for a while. Unfortunately there’s more than one way to skin a cat which is why you and Burnley have any points. This isn’t about Palace anyway - let us have our time...!

We’ve locked horns enough on here to for you to know I always acknowledge a great win by your lot.Tonight was one of those nights, you totally deserved tonight’s victory. Heck I actually expected it and trousered a very healthy £130 thanks to your win.

It was a genuine question, I don’t do wind ups on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here