Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
almost amazing as the win, was the BT commentators actually spending most of the match praising how good Brighton were. Hardly anything about how bad Liverpool were, just that we were good enough to stop them playing how they wanted.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Bissouma most interceptions and most recoveries on the pitch tonight. Again.

You know, I had concerns about Webster last season, plenty of erratic performances..... obvs he just needed time. Been some really decent performances of late and tonight he was a f***ing Rolls Royce. Brilliant defensive display from Big Adam.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Highly impressive performance.

Brilliant three points.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
almost amazing as the win, was the BT commentators actually spending most of the match praising how good Brighton were. Hardly anything about how bad Liverpool were, just that we were good enough to stop them playing how they wanted.

I thought that. Full of praise for us throughout!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We’ve locked horns enough on here to for you to know I always acknowledge a great win by your lot.Tonight was one of those nights, you totally deserved tonight’s victory. Heck I actually expected it and trousered a very healthy £130 thanks to your win.

It was a genuine question, I don’t do wind ups on here.

I’m not sure we’ll finish above palace or not - thanks the Cherry really. I’d rather beat you at home than finish above you - but we’ll see. I do think we’re definitely staying up thoughts and nights like tonight make me so proud to have supported my local team all my life and not to have been a sheep..! I laugh at those in life who’ve been Man Utd or Liverpool ‘fans’ and taken the piss out of old div 2 and 3 Brighton!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What a shame we couldn’t be there tonight. I was at the last two wins there and would loved to have been tonight. I can see the floodlights from my lounge too [emoji17].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here