Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Liverpool 0 Brighton 1. Did that just happen? Can someone please confirm?

‘Fraid so. I spent the last 20 minutes waiting for the equaliser, but............

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've exploded

Dan Burn10000000000000%

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Gross right on top of his form, unbelievably good (and a good penalty taker as well)
Klopp blaming tiredness due to recent games, they made it too easy.
Truth is Potter outwitted him

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You played really well and deserved your victory. (And thank you for the £130 I won on your win)

On what basis are you justifying the claim that “there is no reason you can’t catch Palace (at least) now?”

I’m genuinely interested on what you are basing that on?

That you are shite and have fluked a few wins!

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Here here.

We got lucky with the goal. Potter tinkered by dropping Mac Allister & Veltman because he doesn’t know his best 11. He lost the dressing room with his treatment of Ryan who can’t save a thing but is a great bloke.

Picking Burn was criminal in yet another position.

The bloke does no shouting or nothing on the sidelines, he just so dull - why can’t he be ruled by emotions like me instead of intellect?

POTTER OUT!

Go back to your knitting...

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I’m going to cry if we win.

I have had to repeatedly apologise to my wife for the last 10 minutes for having wet cheeks. But, given my age (55) I grew up with Liverpool all dominant, so to beat them for the first time (this time around), and so well, is really it for me. Last time I cried was at Wolves in promotion year.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You played really well and deserved your victory. (And thank you for the £130 I won on your win)

On what basis are you justifying the claim that “there is no reason you can’t catch Palace (at least) now?”

Don’t care - we play 10x better football than Palace. Absolutely not a rivalry comment - we have been a top half team on football ability for a while. Unfortunately there’s more than one way to skin a cat which is why you and Burnley have any points. This isn’t about Palace anyway - let us have our time...!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So many teams would try and waste time and park the bus.

Tonight we played our hearts out till the whistle

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Let's be fair. BT are giving us a decent amount of analysis and credit. Certainly more than I was expecting.

Palace Dan

no guessing which team!
Apr 14, 2010
In peace gotta say your lads thoroughly deserved the three points. Blunted everything thrown at you and looked dangerous up top. Enjoy the night!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Four clean sheets in a row. In better form.
Five points behind with our game this month. So if we beat Burnley on Saturday, Palace lose at Leeds on Monday, and we beat them on the 22nd.....
We have a much better GD.

We're really not that far off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here