Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Alzate looks a complete passenger unfortunately, thought he was the real deal once.
Some could argue that having hardly played in months and then playing one of the best teams in the league, it might be acceptable that he's not at the top of his game. But you're right, he's shite, get rid.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You have to say that’s a great half by us. Salah should have put them ahead but since then we’ve been comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Tactics spot on.

Carved out opportunities. Couldn’t take them. Exquisite cross from Gross at the end there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Excellent first half, shoulda woulda coulda been in front...

I can see us pushing on, with Percy driving our South African followers nuts with a winning goal

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Except we can't score goals.

I realise, but we are away to Liverpool and this is how a champions league away side would play at Anfield.
We are stopping them playing and they are getting frustrated, it will be an interesting 2nd half, but you feel we can't make a silly mistake.
Best chances to us.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Good half whatever happens. Yet again a team who the commentators will say are playing below their normal game without crediting Albion for excellent defending from the front

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here