Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Whoopeedo! It's only taken half an hour, but somebody has just remembered to switch MyAlbionTV commentary on!

Anybody watching who can tell me how we're lining up? Simply can't believe the line up as shown on the BBC! March RWB in front of White and BDB LWB in front of Webster - please say they've got that horribly wrong.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have never seen a more organised Brighton team than this one and away to one of the best sides in Europe.
Whatever the result this is imperious stuff right there.
To play like this and be one place above relegation is ridiculous.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Get to half time, take off Alzate for Tau, get March on the left

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The determined criticism is making me pro Big Dan B now. I don't think he's our long term answer, but to begrumble him being caught out against a rampaging skillhound like Traore or a nimble artiste like Salah seems bitterly unreasonable.
Guaranteed penalty now of course, but so be it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't breathe.....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I have never seen a more organised Brighton team than this one and away to one of the best sides in Europe.
Whatever the result this is imperious stuff right there.
To play like this and be one place above relegation is ridiculous.
Except we can't score goals.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The determined criticism is making me pro Big Dan B now. I don't think he's our long term answer, but to begrumble him being caught out against a rampaging skillhound like Traore or a nimble artiste like Salah seems bitterly unreasonable.
Guaranteed penalty now of course, but so be it.

Oh MB !!!!!, Glad it wasn't me .:thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Feels very lime the City game. Hope we don't concede right before ht

Sadly, Liverpool have world class talent who can score from virtually nothing like Foden for Citeh. Not a lot we can do about that.

However, we’re keeping it very tight and controlled at present which is pleasing.

We’re frustrating them effectively and they miss Mane. Long way to go though and we may need a more attacking sub to stop us dropping too deep in the second half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here