Haha 0-1

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was gonna back WBA as 8s looked HUGE!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
According to the BBC stats, it's been all Liverpool!

Possession:
59 - 41
Shots:
22 - 2
On target:
13 - 2
Corners:
12 - 4
Fouls:
8 - 8

Absolute mugging imminent :lolol:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
And to top it all:

Shots on goal after 81 mins-Whingeing Scousers 22 WBA 2

LMFAO!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Whoops:lolol:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's been one of the best weekends for betting punters for months. Imagine you have an accumulator to win potentially thousands and all it rests on Liverpool at 4/11.....they're complete tossers when they're odds on to win. :shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

It's been one of the best weekends for betting punters for months. Imagine you have an accumulator to win potentially thousands and all it rests on Liverpool at 4/11.....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That penalty decision was one of the softest I have seen in ages. No wonder Gerrard missed it. Probably felt embarrassed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Suarez viciously thrown to the ground for Liverpool's penalty. Not many players in the game I thoroughly dislike but he is one of them.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
And they were only banging on yesterday about Champions League still being within reach! A mere 12 points now.

23 years of hurt!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The're mourning another dead season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Suarez viciously thrown to the ground for Liverpool's penalty. Not many players in the game I thoroughly dislike but he is one of them.

Great player but a horrible, horrible little cheat.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I wasnt watching, and I know its almost a pointless question, but was Suarez penalty claim a dive? if it was, then isnt it about time the FA or PL took some action against him?

On a separate note, someone once on here said Liverpool fans would NEVER boo their players off after a defeat, did they boo after this one?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I wasnt watching, and I know its almost a pointless question, but was Suarez penalty claim a dive? if it was, then isnt it about time the FA or PL took some action against him?

On a separate note, someone once on here said Liverpool fans would NEVER boo their players off after a defeat, did they boo after this one?

The few still left did a little boo and then lit some candles

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
And people say the atmos is poor at The Amex sometimes , Anfield was a morgue tonight

- - - Updated - - -

And people say the atmos is poor at The Amex sometimes , Anfield was a morgue tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports