Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool "open" to Teixeira move

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Think of the future! Tex is a proven quality player for us even if we don't use him this season. He would have been a great substitute for Kayal at Cardiff and, if Kayal gets injured, I don't think Kaz, Murphy or Knockaert offer enough in isolation....

I think the total opposite. I don't think Tex gives as much in isolation. To be honest i don't think Tex did enough last year to convince CH that he is a Premiership player in the making.

He was the best on offer in an attacking sense but in many matches he struggled like a lot of the others. I like Tex as a player but I don't see ''consistency'' or ''industry'' in him to merit a top class player rating of a modern day footballer. Gone are the days where a Peter Barnes or a Laurie Cunningham would be the first name on a team sheet. I love players like that but managers want more from players nowadays than 20 minute cameos of brilliance. The want that and they want hard work too

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
It would appear that Teixeira is going to Fiorentina.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think the total opposite. I don't think Tex gives as much in isolation. To be honest i don't think Tex did enough last year to convince CH that he is a Premiership player in the making.

He was the best on offer in an attacking sense but in many matches he struggled like a lot of the others. I like Tex as a player but I don't see ''consistency'' or ''industry'' in him to merit a top class player rating of a modern day footballer. Gone are the days where a Peter Barnes or a Laurie Cunningham would be the first name on a team sheet. I love players like that but managers want more from players nowadays than 20 minute cameos of brilliance. The want that and they want hard work too

To be fair, lots of loanees play like their main objective is to avoid being injured. Tish was like that. He gets more stuck in when he's playing in the red shirt (more at stake). Same goes for the ManU lad we had who is now in their first team. I forget his name because he didn't really make himself memorable in our stripes). Loanees . . . . anyway, Tish is off the menus now it seems . . . Wilson will doutless shine when he is under consideration for the clun to which he is signed . . . .

Actually this is arrant nonsense - remember Defoe when he was on loan at Bournmouth - a goal machine.

Either I'm a thick as FG or football is a funny old game punk::wozza:

D

Deleted User X18H

image.png

A most peculiar episode.

I can make next Monday if you're still interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here