Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool away - SUNDAY 19th / 4.30pm / ESPN - CONFIRMED!!

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
Everton confirmed at home on the Saturday 3pm can see this going to a friday night, hope not

I don't think the broadcast contract includes provisions for broadcasting of the 5th round by ESPN or ITV on a Friday night, and unlikely the clubs would agree to this when Sunday is available.

D

Deleted member 18477

everton press officer on twitter

ahh yes. here you go albion fans:

FA Cup Date Confirmed
Posted by EvertonOfficial 14 mins ago
Everton’s FA Cup fifth round fixture has been confirmed as a 3pm kick-off on Saturday, February 18, at Goodison Park.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So that leaves Friday night and Sunday 4PM - unless were stuck on at the same time as the Crawley match and not on TV.

Friday i could probably do, Sunday 4PM is VERY tight with the trains back, especially as Anfield is quite a way from the station.

D

Deleted member 18477

So that leaves Friday night and Sunday 4PM - unless were stuck on at the same time as the Crawley match and not on TV.

Friday i could probably do, Sunday 4PM is VERY tight with the trains back, especially as Anfield is quite a way from the station.

dont think it'll be 4pm if its not on tv. it'll be nearer lunchtime.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

No cheap tickets on the 1948 or 2048 from Lime Street on that Sunday.

Going to be expensive.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
ITV have already chosen their games (not us).

There is no scheduled TV game on Friday night - so only 4 out of 8 games being covered.

ESPN have Saturday lunchtime and 4 on Sunday - which games not yet on their or FA websites.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stevenage v Spurs is on ITV at 2pm Sunday.

ESPN have the 4pm Sunday slot, so that'll be our game I'd wager.

There is NOTHING on the ESPN website schedule for a Friday night or Monday night FA Cup 5th round game.

Now Everton is definitely on Saturday, we WILL be the Sunday 4pm game for ESPN. Or if they don't televise it (unlikely), then we'll be 3pm Sunday I expect.

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
which would be amazing!

My logic is that if Everton are at home on Saturday the BHA match has to be on Sunday for police reasons.

If it's televised (which I don't think it will be) then it'll be at 4 pm. If it's not then they'll go for the usual post-lunchtime 1.30 pm kick-off so fans can not drink too much before and get back afterwards.

D

Deleted member 18477

My logic is that if Everton are at home on Saturday the BHA match has to be on Sunday for police reasons.

If it's televised (which I don't think it will be) then it'll be at 4 pm. If it's not then they'll go for the usual post-lunchtime 1.30 pm kick-off so fans can not drink too much before and get back afterwards.

exactly my thoughts.

It's going to be on ESPN a 4.30pm KO Sunday.

source? or just opinion?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
ESPN have a Saturday midday kick-off and Sunday 4PM kick-off games pencilled in but it doesnt say which ones yet - looking increasingly more likely that it will be Sunday

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Surely ESPN will show Crawley v Stoke which has to be on Sunday if its true that Stoke are in Europa League Action on the Thursday?

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
[source? or just opinion?[/QUOTE]

Source - a friend of mine that works within the football TV distribution rights world. just had a text to confirm (albeit directly from my brother). If he says it's on Sunday at 4.30 then it will be (going by past performance).

Ruins my plans, simply can't get to the game on a Sunday but have the luxury of knowing I can at least still see the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here