Liverpool at Falmer next season? (Merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What about Man u? Are they still in alot of debt? Would love to see them get points deducted and in the championship.

You are probably too young to remember the last time Man Utd were in the Championship (old 2nd Division). On their way to winning it first time, they vandalised and terrorised virtually every away stadium/town they played at.

No, I'd rather they went out of business altogether. We wouldn't need to see the fans crying on the TV...........they would be on the street corners of every town in England....marvellous...LOL..!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I wouldnt stop laughing if this happened, Im glad UEFA are going to bring in some rules to stop the spending from some clubs.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
While it would be funny to see a club of Liverpool's size in the Championship, I really hope we don't play them in our first game at Falmer.

If we did, the press would be all over it, loads of plastic Scousers would want tickets and the focus would be 'Liverpool's demise' 'Liverpool's first game at this level since...' etc etc.

The focus, on that momentous day, should be the fact that it's the first game of football at our new stadium, the fact that we haven't had a ground for 74 years, and the how bloody brilliant the place is.

I know it's unlikely that we'll play 'em, I just really hope we don't.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
1) Lets all be honest, Liverpool will not be in the Championship next season.

2) Lets focus on trying to get into the Championship ourselves next season before we worry about who our first game will be against.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
While it would be funny to see a club of Liverpool's size in the Championship, I really hope we don't play them in our first game at Falmer.

If we did, the press would be all over it, loads of plastic Scousers would want tickets and the focus would be 'Liverpool's demise' 'Liverpool's first game at this level since...' etc etc.

The focus, on that momentous day, should be the fact that it's the first game of football at our new stadium, the fact that we haven't had a ground for 74 years, and the how bloody brilliant the place is.

I know it's unlikely that we'll play 'em, I just really hope we don't.

74 years? i knew it was long but........

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Watching them is like watching England at the World Cup - you know they should be better than that, but there is no way that they are going to be.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Becoming more and more likely as weeks go by!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Watching them is like watching England at the World Cup - you know they should be better than that, but there is no way that they are going to be.

The players all look miserable as f***. Like this is the annoying weekly charade they have to submit to going through in order to 'earn' their lottery win equivalent. Maybe they should sign Rooney. He'd fit RIGHT in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports