Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool at Falmer next season? (Merged)

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Pardon?....why does me putting Amex suggest that i want Liverpool to go into admin ......i put it there because i love brighton and im excited about The Amex.
Your thinking is totally illogical !

Dont worry. You dont see where im coming from but i would love to be playing liverpool next season. Would be a shame to see them fall down the league's though like Leeds.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Dont worry. You dont see where im coming from but i would love to be playing liverpool next season. Would be a shame to see them fall down the league's though like Leeds.

No, no, it would be intriguing and refreshing to see a 'top 4' premiershite club f*** up like L***s did!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Devil's advocate here but it might actually be good for the wider game of football if Liverpool did go into administration. It could prove to be the reality check that the game as a whole desperately needs.

Obviously it would be bloody horrible for Liverpool supporters but then it's not as though they'd be the first set of fans to have had a rough time of it.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
you dont seem to understand administration, and why its a danger to clubs like Liverpool.

They overspend money they dont have, and therefore end up owing money to companies and tax man etc

then they are proved to be incompetent with financial matters and a profesion takes over to try and dig them out of the mess.

Its a bit like overspending on your over draft and the Bank manger taking control of your account.

Liverpool have done this to the tune of 450 MILLION pound ( I think that was the figure).

Brighton have not.

Sorry but I shed no tears for clubs that go into Admin....NO I dont want to see them out of business BUT a few leagues relegation would teach them to better run the business.

I know many people will cry its not a real debt as someone will pay it off, BUT no one is doing so are they.

Its paramount to cheating.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
I think the prospect of potentially having Bournemouth, southampton, Pompey, Brighton and Palace all in the same league is much better than the novelty of Liverpool once per season at Falmer!

Er..??? why do you think Bournemouth will be in the Championship ? Pompey may well be in League 1, as could Palarse.
Liverpool may well not be a one season novelty ....stranger things have happened ...( Blackpool ) ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here