Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** LIVE From The Amex **

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
My stream is Chelsea TV so its quite biased as expected.' Brighton quite organised, lacking cutting edge, will need to score more goals if they are going to survive again this season blah blah blah

Spot on though!

D

Deleted member 2719

Lallana looks a bit off it to me. Expected more from him. Shape looks good though.

I agree Potter has to be pleased with the shape, when we did get the chance to press we did, we will push side with this squad and not many will roll us over.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Only disappointment (if you can call it that) is that Lallanna looks a bit off the pace. Other than that, particularly impressed by Veltman and White. Nice to see Alzate back.

Agreed. Looks a bit knackered from his body language but not surprising I suppose. Will soon get up to speed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it just me or is the Albion stream more shit than a dodgy online stream. Freezing, fecking shirt adverts and constantly being asked to log in whenever I try and get it to work? Yet the Chelsea stream is prefect, apart from the numpty commentators

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Biss and Alzate doing a magnificent job. White and Weltman integrating well, Lallana not so much yet. They are letting March be wide open out wide, give him plenty of time on the ball. However, he still only manages to either give a hospital pass or sprints into a dead-end street. And not one quality cross in from him. We need a quality LWB if we are going to play with three in the back. Hopefully, we get to see how Burn or Bernardo plays in that position in the second half.

My stream is Chelsea TV so its quite biased as expected.' Brighton quite organised, lacking cutting edge, will need to score more goals if they are going to survive again this season blah blah blah

I mean, it’s true tho right, lot of possession, no real penetration

D

Deleted member 2719

Is it just me or is the Albion stream more shit than a dodgy online stream. Freezing, fecking shirt adverts and constantly being asked to log in whenever I try and get it to work? Yet the Chelsea stream is prefect, apart from the numpty commentators

Mine has gone, ah it's back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here