[Albion] ** LIVE From The Amex **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s been a very even half against a team who have some unreal talent.

Very impressed by White and Veltman looks a much better defender than Montoya.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Highlight of that was some guy behind me shouting at Reece-James “You’re just a shit lamptey” apart from that meh.

No one realises the goal had stood at first!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Loads of positives in that half despite the score and the amount of possession Chelsea have had. We know what we are missing and this has reaffirmed that.

chelsea midfield completely stiffling trossard and maupay. i only missed the first 7 minutes but i recall both players being mentioned just once in the 38 minutes i watched!. Havent seen the full squad but hope we get to see a few changes second half. Trossard for Connelly for me. Any other U23s on the bench?

D

Deleted member 2719

White looks good, March ran outof ideas after 10 minutes.

I assume you are on a windup or you are anti-March, he didn't put a foot wrong.

I am sure you will agree Potter has brought a lot to players like Biss, March, and Dunk, Alzate is looking good too.

The future bodes well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gave up on the absolute shitehouse Albion stream and switched to the youtube Chelsea one. Much better but apparently we have been totally dominated and offer nothing. I missed the goal which the replay shows as lucky and apart from one other shot Chelsea haven’t been very incisive either. I think I’ll give the Albion site another go second half as the Chelsea bias is doing my head in

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Only disappointment (if you can call it that) is that Lallanna looks a bit off the pace. Other than that, particularly impressed by Veltman and White. Nice to see Alzate back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports