Live Feed of under 21

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Liking the look of Asmundsson.

very much, neat and tidy. Solly looking impressive and Dickenson looks raw but definitely got talent

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
never seen Maguire-Drew mentioned before. Is he home grown or does he come via another club?

The official website does not throw anything up. Apparently, U21 and U18 players don't require a pen pic and some facts about them. He just appeared in the team one day and no mention of him signing.

First visit for months to the site and most definitely the last. Utter tripe. Took ages to load with all those ghastly adverts as well.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My son played against him in a school match a couple years ago and he goes to Thomas Bennet school in Crawley so I'm guessing he's home grown. Same age as my sons so he's only 15/16.

Blimey!

Thanks for that..... he certainly has promise

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My son played against him in a school match a couple years ago and he goes to Thomas Bennet school in Crawley so I'm guessing he's home grown. Same age as my sons so he's only 15/16.

Sounds like it from his Twitter feed @MaguireDrew3

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Caught the tail end of it. Brilliant - thanks for the link.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
That was really enjoyable! Good to see the youngsters in action, and see my old block of flats in the distance just next to the park, brings back memories!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I know your a bit old and maybe the eyesight is going but us younguns still have this thing called peripheral vision which allows us to see much wider angles than this camera is managing so it's not a 'fan's eye' view of the game.

Another piece of feedback Insider, could you use the comment box to post score updates and would they load for people joining the stream after the comment has been posted? I assume they would?
Can we ask Uncle Spielberg to be the director/producer ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here