Live Feed of under 21

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very impressive, hope it becomes a regular thing

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just wave the team sheet in front of the camera for the next 10 minutes.

It's now in the channel description.

Is there any space on this near sideline for a portable scaffold tower to elevate the camera up another meter? Is all it would need to get a decent view of the action I think, if not would running a cable around to the far side be impractical?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Bloody love the half season ticket advert...... Good work.

Oscar punching the air at the end is QUALITY

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's now in the channel description.

Is there any space on this near sideline for a portable scaffold tower to elevate the camera up another meter? Is all it would need to get a decent view of the action I think, if not would running a cable around to the far side be impractical?
The camera is giving a fans eye view of the game , do you watch the game standing on a milk crate ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Flappy keeper

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The camera is giving a fans eye view of the game , do you watch the game standing on a milk crate ?

I know your a bit old and maybe the eyesight is going but us younguns still have this thing called peripheral vision which allows us to see much wider angles than this camera is managing so it's not a 'fan's eye' view of the game.

Another piece of feedback Insider, could you use the comment box to post score updates and would they load for people joining the stream after the comment has been posted? I assume they would?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
3-1

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
U21:55: GOOAALL!! Maguire-Drew capitalises on a defensive error by Powell and coolly slots home. #BHAFC 2 #MFC 1

That must be wrong as Dickenson scored number 2. It must be 3-1.

Twitter is wrong again, it's 3-1

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
U21:55: GOOAALL!! Maguire-Drew capitalises on a defensive error by Powell and coolly slots home. #BHAFC 2 #MFC 1

That must be wrong as Dickenson scored number 2. It must be 3-1.

never seen Maguire-Drew mentioned before. Is he home grown or does he come via another club?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I really hope this is a regular thing now. I can't really justify going to U21 games but I'll happily watch them online.

It's a great idea that can allow fans to become more knowledgeable about our young players just as we're getting a state-of-the-art training facility

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here