Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live feed for southampton (probably)

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
It's on TV in the US, but not until 5pm on Sunday evening (Pacific time). Need to decide on getting up at 7 to listen or hopefully watch, or avoid the score all weekend and enjoy it with a beer or five on Sunday. Tricky choice...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yay, it's live on Al Jazeera+5, 7pm here in Dubai – don't even have to stay up till the wee hours for this one!

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Yay, it's live on Al Jazeera+5, 7pm here in Dubai – don't even have to stay up till the wee hours for this one!

I've got Al Jazeera here in the uk as well, thats my saturday sorted. All I have to do now is get rid of the misses so she don't talk shit all the way through it.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
i have clicked on the link and found our game with all different channels showing it but when i click on any of them it just takes me to the top of the page,do i have to wait till the game starts to do it or am i doing something wrong?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Now says Hull v WHU? Or am I missing something?

Edit: I must be being stupid as WHU are playing Coventry today.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Yes! Live Online Footy have got it on. Never let me down yet! :)

LiveOnlineFooty.com

And yes, it is a subscription site. I've used it for 2 years without a problem (I now have a 'season ticket' which costs £20 a year). Excellent, high quality feeds and ALWAYS show all the 3pm kick-offs (as well as the normal games on Sky/ESPN etc).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Live on Line Footy for me. A cracking site and just £6 for two months unlimited viewing. A bargain.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
call me thick-but is there such a thing as a "free" live stream? tell me how does it work,i'm all ears

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I keep clicking different links that were posted but nothing happens. Does the game automatically start at 3 when visiting these sites or do you have to sign up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here