Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lion Hunter criticised for killing "beautiful" animal (her words)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I suspect I'm like the majority on here, hunting with live bullets is not a common pastime and perhaps something that has never been "tried". Maybe a bit like fox hunting.

For me the distinction is the purpose. Fox hunting, seal cub culling, badger culling are / were all done for a valued purpose [okay, lets not open up the debate on this]. But what purpose does killing a lion serve - I just don't get it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My personal point of view from someone who doesn't know the first thing about game hunting: Let' say that yes, the selective hunting of big game brings money into the local coffers and afford big game protection from poachers as the game is seen as a commodity to protect (why they can't be protected for a no - profit cause escapes me but okay), it's legal so technically one has the right to pay and do it, and maybe there are other reasons for doing it. Okay, I understand at least that.

Given all these factors it still takes a certain kind of ******** to actually pull the trigger and I for one wouldn't do it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Given all these factors it still takes a certain kind of ******** to actually pull the trigger and I for one wouldn't do it.

I'd imagine that if you were hugely INADEQUATE, or perhaps had a really, really tiny COCK, then you'd understand.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
So you value her life less than the Lions?

That's interesting.

I'm not saying what she did was right, what I'm saying it people calling for her to be killed are no better than she is.

I value her life less than the lion.

I'm not interested in being better than her in this case, looking at it logically and objectively there are roughly 6,000,000,000 humans in the world, getting rid of one who takes so much pleasure from destroying life and encourages others to do so, is no great loss to the planet. Getting rid of one of the 30,000ish remaining Lions does more harm to the rest of us, IMHO of course.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'm not going to pass judgement on her but that is certainly a beautiful male lion seemingly in his prime , she has probably paid in excess of $ 20,000 u.s to take this specimen ,she may well pay that again to have it treated and transported home for taxidermy ..........if she is prepared to spunk that amount of money in her pursuit then she is clearly cut from a different cloth than most on here..........that aside , i feel she is probably a bit of a twatt although on photographic evidence i wouldn't say no to battering her bourneville barricade in...!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This thread has done nothing to dispel my view of the Australian male as a loudmouthed, self satisfied, dimwit. Anytime I have ever been to mainland Europe and stayed in hostels every single Australian I have ever met has been a loudmouth freeloader, thinking that in return for their amazing "charm and stimulating company" they can blag beds for the night, cigarettes, beers and hospitality. Not one I saw tried to engage with their fellow travellers unless they were talking about themselves or trying to blag something, the rest of the time they ignored anyone who didn't speak English and stayed in their little pack being loud an obnoxious. Wholly irritating example of the human race.

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
I am familiar with this guy, and to be fair to him he does have a lot of land and seems to genuinely love and look after his lions really well - I think if he didn't, he would probably be cat food by now. Obviously it's no substitute for their natural habitat, but nor is a zoo.

There are actually two different people being referred to in the story which is not entirely clear (surprise surprise for the Daily Mail!) There is the guy pictured, and then comments from a chap who owns and runs a wildlife park for animals discarded by their "wealthy" former owners...

I guess you can make of this as you wish, but I and completely agree with you with regards to there being no substitute for an animals natural habitat.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So you value her life less than the Lions?

That's interesting.

I'm not saying what she did was right, what I'm saying it people calling for her to be killed are no better than she is.

yes infact I probably do, she is the animal not the lion.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Get stuffed. The OP started off by using political terminology quoting from a left wing flog of a failed paper.

It's no coincidence those same people he described love to get in the way of other people going about their lawful activities.

Just shut the fu*k up you stupid c*nt...

And as for that fu*king stupid yank id like to hunt her down... What chance does this planet have with "people" and I use the term loosely like her. Sickening story

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This thread has done nothing to dispel my view of the Australian male as a loudmouthed, self satisfied, dimwit. Anytime I have ever been to mainland Europe and stayed in hostels every single Australian I have ever met has been a loudmouth freeloader, thinking that in return for their amazing "charm and stimulating company" they can blag beds for the night, cigarettes, beers and hospitality. Not one I saw tried to engage with their fellow travellers unless they were talking about themselves or trying to blag something, the rest of the time they ignored anyone who didn't speak English and stayed in their little pack being loud an obnoxious. Wholly irritating example of the human race.

my goodness.......that's a bit out of character...:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Superb stuff Nibble !

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think the problem most people have is that she hunts for sport. Not to eradicate vermin, cull over populated species, or remove dangerous cats that are threatening the local community. She seems to make a living out of the controversy and glorifies in an unfair contest.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
One thing I have just noticed is quite how much control my ballsack has over my thoughts.

No matter how repulsive I find her as a human being and how much I detest her actions, I still really like her tits. I wish I didn't, but I do :shootself

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
My personal point of view from someone who doesn't know the first thing about game hunting: Let' say that yes, the selective hunting of big game brings money into the local coffers and afford big game protection from poachers as the game is seen as a commodity to protect (why they can't be protected for a no - profit cause escapes me but okay), it's legal so technically one has the right to pay and do it, and maybe there are other reasons for doing it. Okay, I understand at least that. .

Lets not say that, because its full of bullshit. [its one of these things that is theoretically possible, but never ever works that way in practice]

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
One thing I have just noticed is quite how much control my ballsack has over my thoughts.

No matter how repulsive I find her as a human being and how much I detest her actions, I still really like her tits. I wish I didn't, but I do :shootself

Well you could always take a leaf out of her book & shoot her for possessing beautiful breasts... :whistle:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
People might be a bit too quick in judging Ms Bachman here.

melissa-bachman-bowfishing-04e0afa3-sz480x480.jpg

She killed a lion, I want to MAUL her PUPPIES.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I believe that people who enjoy killing are less 'evolved' than those who don't and have inferior genes. Hopefully sometime in the future the inferior gene will eventually be eradicated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here