Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lion Hunter criticised for killing "beautiful" animal (her words)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I quite like this guys comment.

Richard Robinson NORTH BETHESDA, MD

It is the epitome of mans complete disregard for nature, for the pursuit of our own approval and self esteem. Look at her, she looks so proud with her big gun and smiley punch-me-in-my-stupid face family picture. You, lady, are what is wrong with the world. Take with no consequences. Shoot, kill, consume, destroy. That animal was born to a mother, was a father to many children, and was good at its pure existence. It might have been 10/20 years old, endured droughts, hunger, all the elements and everything thrown at it, BUT YOU came along with a nice big gun, probably 5 other tough guys driving with you, and your digital camera, and TOOK that all away! I hope you are proud, and when you are old and dying, remember in your last moments, what a great representation you have made of yourself and your contribution to earth. You didn't kill a lion, you stood behind a machine and pulled a little trigger, you pathetic, sad excuse of a human. Your money, your hunting antics, your insecurity to look at an amazing animal with the need to kill it instead of appreciating it and letting it be, are the traits of a coward. How much did you pay for that kodak moment? Did the lion get any of that money? I don't think so... If you enjoy that kind of blood sport it would be an equal match to pay to have you shot, put some proud pictures up on a blog, and make sure your family doesn't get a cent! Sounds fair! I really, really, really wish all the cyber-bullying the world has left to give, to give it all to you..... you asked for the attention, the moment you claimed your prize!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I believe that people who enjoy killing are less 'evolved' than those who don't and have inferior genes. Hopefully sometime in the future the inferior gene will eventually be eradicated.

Inferior genes sounds like there is a super race evolving. I worry about people who think they are more evolved or superior.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Inferior genes sounds like there is a super race evolving. I worry about people who think they are more evolved or superior.

If I was being serious then there would indeed be cause for worry but I am in fact neither a geneticist nor superior but I do often have my tongue in my cheek.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I had a mate in South Africa who used to go hunting with the rich Americans who came over with their thousands of pounds of rifle with telescopic sights and who couldn't kill a springbok outright because they were crap shots. He was there to put the animals out of their misery once they'd been winged. He told me that amazingly some of the animals could run a few miles away from the scene with a bullet in them.
Mind you he did get the meat and make a bloody good biltong.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Big juicy tits does not excuse this vile excuse of humanity I am afraid.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hang on I don't understand, why would she be banned from going to a country that she hasn't broken any laws in and has presumably brought a lot of money into through her tourism? Why on earth would South Africa want to ban her from entering?

I think they are trying to change the law. Just because something is legal does not make it right.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This thread has done nothing to dispel my view of the Australian male as a loudmouthed, self satisfied, dimwit. Anytime I have ever been to mainland Europe and stayed in hostels every single Australian I have ever met has been a loudmouth freeloader, thinking that in return for their amazing "charm and stimulating company" they can blag beds for the night, cigarettes, beers and hospitality. Not one I saw tried to engage with their fellow travellers unless they were talking about themselves or trying to blag something, the rest of the time they ignored anyone who didn't speak English and stayed in their little pack being loud an obnoxious. Wholly irritating example of the human race.

They sound like country Australians to me.

Although I can understand this view entirely can I just confirm that they are not all this way. I have some decent, thoguhtful, intelligent and compassionate friends over here who buck the national stereotypes. If you look in the right places they can be found in abundance. If you are ever in Australia let me know and I will take you on a safari to find some of these magnificent gentlemen.

Bring your gun you might be so impressed, so in awe and wonder that you would want to shoot one and mount it on your wall.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think they are trying to change the law. Just because something is legal does not make it right.

Of course it doesn't. But the country are justifying it by making it legal, so how could try possible ban her from the country for something they are allowing?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Of course it doesn't. But the country are justifying it by making it legal, so how could try possible ban her from the country for something they are allowing?

Maybe laws need to change imo. There is no excuse whatsoever for the vile actions of this Woman even with great tits.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I had a mate in South Africa who used to go hunting with the rich Americans who came over with their thousands of pounds of rifle with telescopic sights and who couldn't kill a springbok outright because they were crap shots. He was there to put the animals out of their misery once they'd been winged. He told me that amazingly some of the animals could run a few miles away from the scene with a bullet in them.
Mind you he did get the meat and make a bloody good biltong.

I have never heard of any outfitter who ever allowed anyone to shoot at wild game (or on a conservation station) without proving they could hit a close pattern on a target first.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I quite like this guys comment.

Richard Robinson NORTH BETHESDA, MD

It is the epitome of mans complete disregard for nature, for the pursuit of our own approval and self esteem. Look at her, she looks so proud with her big gun and smiley punch-me-in-my-stupid face family picture. You, lady, are what is wrong with the world. Take with no consequences. Shoot, kill, consume, destroy. That animal was born to a mother, was a father to many children, and was good at its pure existence. It might have been 10/20 years old, endured droughts, hunger, all the elements and everything thrown at it, BUT YOU came along with a nice big gun, probably 5 other tough guys driving with you, and your digital camera, and TOOK that all away! I hope you are proud, and when you are old and dying, remember in your last moments, what a great representation you have made of yourself and your contribution to earth. You didn't kill a lion, you stood behind a machine and pulled a little trigger, you pathetic, sad excuse of a human. Your money, your hunting antics, your insecurity to look at an amazing animal with the need to kill it instead of appreciating it and letting it be, are the traits of a coward. How much did you pay for that kodak moment? Did the lion get any of that money? I don't think so... If you enjoy that kind of blood sport it would be an equal match to pay to have you shot, put some proud pictures up on a blog, and make sure your family doesn't get a cent! Sounds fair! I really, really, really wish all the cyber-bullying the world has left to give, to give it all to you..... you asked for the attention, the moment you claimed your prize!

This 100%

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No, shooting a Lion requires different skills.

It's easy to find kanagroos, more difficult to track down a lion.

you are clueless.....tracking a lion is a piece of piss,every reputable hunting lodge,game park and nature reserve in Africa keeps a log on the most recent sightings of lions and their locations,hunters only have to look at the days journal to find out the last location of a pride,hardly hunting is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here